Reviews for All We Can Do is Hope
girlwithimagination chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this is beautiful and so so sad
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful story! Just watched the movie for the second time this week...shame Holly couldn't just stay in one place...
Maia2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Hey, I know this was published ages ago, but I just read it. It's an interesting take on how the story continued, it seems realistic and something that would probably happen, and that's true to the movie and kind of sad.

While there are some rough spots with the verbs (the verb times do not seem to always flow), it's generally well written.

Thanks for writing it and letting us read it.
JulyPie chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Please come back Holly! That was very good, emotional
nannygirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
lovely just lovely!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is great. I love your writing. FT
greensapphire chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I LOVED it so much you should write a sequal to this please:D
satine chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i love audrey hepburn and her movies and this is a very well exacuted version of what could happen. please write more you are very good at it. keep up the good work.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I thought this was story.
distorted realities chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
very very interesting. i like it.
spearsister chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
That moved me to tears. I always knew it wouldn't be happily ever after for them.
Moviemaker wo Pity chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
That was very good, you touched on all of the obvious points, but why don't you dig a little deeper
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Loved the story. The movie is great and you have really written a truly marvelous story of what could had happened after the movie ended...:)
Otto's Goat chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
this was good. pretty impressed anyone could write a decent fic about this movie, i dont know why, just seemed odd. but u did a good job, keep writing :D
Twixxa chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Awww, that was such a sweet story, Kara! Keep writing more B T fics!