Reviews for Autumn Moon
sophgoph chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
this is so sweet
DomNeedsBooks chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Oh wow.
I have not expected good quality of an M rated one-shot with such a short description. I really have not. I am mind blown. This is so beautifully written and it makes for such an amazing headcanon... Yeah I'm impressed.
Spiderflight chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This is the reason I read fanfiction. I love your take on Arwen and Aragorn, and your style is lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Very sweet and just the right amount of sexy!
Apsincandescence chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
i liked that this was more poetic. after so much fight and so much drama, a little romance is must. nice work
marly4077 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This was beautiful. So glad I found this story.
Catspector chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Wonderfully poetic and very well done. Thank you for sharing this story.
IreneHolmes chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is beautiful, and perfect, and frankly everything I could have wanted from these two. Thank you.
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was so beautiful; thank you so much for sharing. I do agree that it ended up being a bit poetic, but I don't think that's a bad thing. It fits the genre and it especially fits the feel of this story. Honestly, I just loved reading this. All of the descriptions were wonderfully written, and nearly every moment between the two of them was so very romantic and sweet without straying towards the saccharine, as often happens in fanfics.

Most of all, this story, the characters, and their feelings and reactions were completely believable on every level. A lot of times fanfic writers have trouble with popular book series because the style of the original author is so strong in their minds, and so hard to duplicate, but I think you paved your own way and did fantastically with this. Thanks again! This was such an enjoyable read. :)
AutumnWinter chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
A lovely little one-shot. I especially liked how you described they way they would avoid each other's eyes the next morning, for fear of giving the game away! Congratulations on a well-written story :)
Arwegorn chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Really good.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Beautiful!
sara chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
love love love! more with this pairing please! this couple is so under-represented now with all the stupid aragorn/oc crap going on!