Reviews for bright lights and cityscapes
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 1 . 5/23
I got to admit, that was entertaining to read. You just have to be patient and stick to it till ending and you'll definitely enjoy it. thanks for writing this.
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 1 . 5/21
I expected that this was a slowburn faberry. What I don't expect is there's HARDLY any faberry. Good thing the fic was already finished cause I don't think I'll endure waiting chapters after chapters without atleast any sort of indication that this is a Rachel/Quinn endgame. Yeah, not really a patient one.
faberrygleektalana chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
I loved seeing so much of Beth. Love the story and ur writing. I'm hooked. Thank u.
me chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
i love it alot. thank you
smutandtears chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
wow...so well written. loved this so much...its amazing
smutandtears chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
this reads more like a Quinntana fic than Faberry,Rache's hardly in it thus far but the way its written, i wouldn't even be mad if they were end game. Credit to you author for that cause i loathe Quinntana
Eyghon chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
That was an awesome ending
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
Yay! Thanks!
EllieMoon chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I think you meant Barbra Streisand played the role of Fanny. Patti did perform in other shows but not Funny Girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
You meant variations on the phrase, not connotations. You needed a proofreader for this!

Comma splices, run-ons and fragments, oh my! Yes, that's a fragment.
We all fall here chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Where are you? It's been longer than a week.
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Oh dear god, The racist bullshit part was pure comedic gold. Overall this fic has great flow. It's nice to read something that isn't sunshine, puppies, and rainbows. I love the intricacies of the relationships between everybody.
Ravenbull chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you for writing and posting.
sdmwd1115 chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Beautiful - so happy for Quinn - its about time. I am glad Judy is coming around.

Cant wait for the updated adventures in part 3
alice chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
when I started reading this story, I am already hooked.. really enjoyed the story it was cute and funny...and of course faberry loving :3 ..so definitely, definitely gonna read and wait for the next parts ! can't wait for more shenanigans tho' from beth and santana . heheh