Reviews for The Humors of a Bored Author
Angelic Candy chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Cute! *GRINS* Sorry, I'm a little late! i know I said I'd read one of your stories. I was in the mood for a comedy, since I'm really not an angst fan, and this was definitely what I was looking for! I thought Quatre, Duo, Wufei and Trowa were going to die! Heero-chan was very clever with the gun. He outsmarted the authoress. -
Anywhoo, YES! I know that riddle from Harry Potter! *grins* You probably know that since I write lots of Harry Potter. I got your review for The Lost Pharaoh! I'm sorry about the wait...till March 31st...must go update Harry Potter stories *sighs*
Anywhoo, very cute story here! - I tried to put some comedy into my GW story, and I put a tad, but it's mostly romance and action. *shrugs* That's probably why I read so much comedy, cuz I can't write it. *grins* WRITE MORE COMEDIC STORIES, with Yu-Gi-oh too.
I was going to go read one of your Yu-Gi-Oh stories like I promised, but I realized most of them are angsty...I don't wanna cry...*sniffles* But if there's a story that you REALLY want reviews on *takes deep breath*, I'll do it for you. So let me know which one is your FAVORITE, k?
luv,
Candy *-*
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
that was just plain weird. the characters SO do not act like that...although relena always does say heero's name like 'hee-ro!'
me chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
cute
Ainulindale chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Heh heh...Cool!
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
_
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
weird and pointless, but heero saved Relena-yeah
Mrs. de Winter chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
LOL. Giggles, very funny, are you going to make a sequel to it? There are so many more ways an author can torture characters :)