Reviews for Dead Flowers Second Chance
I love this story
desiree chapter 3 . 2/19/2018
continue please
JyuneFuma chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
please kami fucking update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
continue please
creeps-kun chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON ON BOTH YOUR STORIES I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE
itachi13080 chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
What does she mean by that!? XoX Does this mean, we're going to be getting more details about that mission gone wrong?
What the heck Ino-pig! The very first thing you say to her is, "Why are you here?" Really!? That's some nice a*s welcome, right there. -_-
Poor Naru-chan... T-T The poor guy most be dying to hug the daylights out of her! :'D And Kaka-sensei can finally have SOME peace of mind! :) Time to take that vacation and see if he can help team Kakashi come together as a some what, "understanding" family...Or more then likely, ex-teammates and current teammates NOT killing each other off! O_O;
Oh my god! My mind is exploding with SO MANY questions! Shisui* died! ToT Noooooooo...I thought he would live! Or I HOPED he would... :'( To be completely honest, you have made me cry for every single chapter of this story. So...when are you continuing? :D Cause this cliffhanger just straight up BLOWS! XP Pretty please continue this emotional, wonderful, bittersweet story! Please? ;D Love it! XD
KaKashi's Okami chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Update for 2016 please
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
I really love this so far! I can't wait to read more!
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
ooooh sasuke is gonna get it!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Welp. This just got interesting.
sasyd chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Please, please, please, please continue with this story! I really like what you have done so far, and can't wait to read future chapters.
angel897 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
thrilling to read
beautiful-note2895 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Please update soon I love where this is going! To me it feels like Saukura is taking Obito's place in the plot line of Naruto... Well anyways I love this and hope to see an update soon!