Reviews for Front Porch
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
that was awesome and it is so how the series should have ended
Rosel chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love this! Now this is how it should have ended! You fixed everything that was wrong with the finale and made it better. I love that you ended it with the porch scene. Great job!
DrgnMage25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Nice, funny ending. A comedy should always end with a good laugh not like that terrible finale we all witnessed. Still trying to get over it. Your story as well as the others I've read are helping me to get through my anger and disappointment
ImperiumWife chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Very nice ending. The way it should have happened. I love how you included the real *only* scene from the finale. Great job!
ThankyouThankyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Super Cool Story
raphy.ilusorio chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Now this would be even more epic then the actual ending :3
MaryWisdom chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Perfection. I bow my head.
I don't even miss Ellie in this, even though she was my one favorite thing in the finale.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
great story it would've made a much better finale than the one we saw
AlwaysSandcastles chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was a fun read, much better than the finale ever would show us. To canon!
sasslady chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was funny, sweet and friendship at it best. Love it.
SwarklesForever chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was so perfect, just THANK YOU 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awesome! Thank you!
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Yes! This is the best rewrite yet! I'm adding it to my favorites! Seriously Tracy fit in so well with the group that I hated the way they ended it.
fanfictionnut2628 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hi. This is my first time reading a HIMYM fic, even though I liked the show. I have to say that this story was really good. This is how the finale should've ended. I'm still trying to figure out what that craptastic finale was. I like that your story threw back to the front porch test because that episode showed that Robin wouldn't have passed Lily's test because Ted/Robin would've just been bitter old people because Robin couldn't give Ted kids like he wanted, and she would've been bitter about putting her career aside to be a wife. It wasn't going to work.

Tracy was much better for Ted because they were so similar. It's true that's not always good in relationships, but for them it worked.

I like that you did addressed the trash that was thrown at us (i.e. divorce, sickness), but you cleared it up and turned it into relationship strengtheners instead of abruptly ending two couples.

All in all awesome story. You should've written for this show.