Reviews for Crossing Paths
castle2126 chapter 1 . 5/23
Oh so josh wasn't a bad guy then explain to me why Gina was bad or don't many more that he had been with. He was Douche bag at the hospital and he was on doctor without borders so he was supposed to be calm and collected and he wasn't that in love with Beckett they both know that it wasn't going anywhere so why he act like a jerk and SOB. He should have known it wasn't Castle's fault but no he had to hit him. Why it's not like she was sleeping with Castle she was shot. I get jealous that can do bit he wasn't having an affair with Beckett so why not just wait for the news that how she is? Of Jim Jim acted into that way it could have been understandable. So it seems like some fan out there they like Castle's characters less than josh.
sianita95 chapter 1 . 5/17
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic again. I've been trying to rectify my "lurking" habits and resolve to review in 2020! I think I had read this one a few times before, I'm a sucker for hints of exes & them finding out. Thanks for writing, great job!
Frolic Acid chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
This is super awesome! I always wanted to read a story where kate runs into Josh or Demming after she and castle are together. This was just perfect ;) Thanks for a such a wonderful story
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
oh my god from the summary I thought she and castle broke up after season 5 and now she ran into him again... (I also read set early S6 whoops) so I am very relieved that I found out I was wrong haha
(also I just realised that I could have checked the names of characters but oh well

anyway
what a good story omg
I love how josh is fine with all this
like I never really disliked him being there was just always very unfortunate
but I am glad he found someone for himself too that makes me happy
and I like that he always knew she and castle would end up together
or at least since he read the nikki heat books omg

yeah I think this meeting was very good and so nice and I love it omg

-Anja
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Nice missing moment story!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I always hated that story arc, not really Josh because he was just a tool to prolong the UST... This lessens the sting a little bit.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was really sweet. :)

And thank you for not making Josh an evil, vindictive man - you had Beckett say it right. Josh wasn't a bad guy. He just wasn't Castle.
shellee3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
A great idea. I haven't read too many fics that paint josh in a good light. I thoroughly enjoyed it. X
lb chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
great job with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Jenny. I'm still lazy. Go figure. I've always loved fics that great Josh/Kate as a REAL valid relationship that might have been doomed but wasn't a fling or Kate using him, etc. I really liked the idea that he didn't know who she was until someone else told him. That hadn't crossed my mind before but it's so clear that of COURSE that would be the case. Stellar writing, as always :)
blue1orange chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is excellent. The conversation is touching, smart and moving , and adult and mature, as k and J reflect back on their time together and how this talk, and the long road to today, has helped K to appreciate C even more. A great read.
Disneynut chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Like seeing Kate in normal everyday setting.
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love the take on Josh here. So many people reduce him to petty jealousy, but I find it hard to believe Kate would spend almost a year with a man who wasn't an underlying decent guy. Love this!
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Aww yes, a sympathetic and realistic treatment of one of the exes in fanfic, this is like diamond dust. You shaded in their interaction, their dialogue perfectly.
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Loved this! Loved especially that you made Josh a real person, not just a one-dimensional douche. Great work! :-)
-Lou