Reviews for Of Contraceptives and Snogging
loverhr chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
it is such a brilliant, good, humorous fic. glad got to read it...!
RustKnight chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Very funny writing style you have. It was a pleasure to read this.
melove chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
i love this story:)
Noogat chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
oooh, poetic...

you have no idea how much i loved you story... i think that it might be among the best fanfictions that i have ever read, because it flows extrememly well. i swear, i read it in ten minutes, and that is something for me, reallyy..

well, bye then! fantastic job

and i thought that the little comments by ginny were extremely cute, you should have done more!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Very sweet.
q.thews chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
All tge table thing has a vague "Pratchett" taste in it (and if you don't know who Pratchett is.. rest assured that that is a good, very good thing).

Bye
fUzZyCaReBeArZ chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
AW! That was sweet and funny and absobloodylutely brill.
allison chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
that was so totally cool! i think i will die if ron and hermione dont end up together. it was fun to read and thanks
Sarcasma chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Too funny... awkard and a riot... a good combo. I'm off to read the rest and I'll review at the end. Thank you for such a good piece. It's well written and has some interesting writting styles
Luna chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Woot! So sweet and fluffy and yay! o.O What the frack is WRONG with me? I have read FLUFF. And ENJOYED it. Dearie me, I do believe you've cause Hell to freeze over.
mynightshining chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
LOL! Loved it bunchies. Twas so funny, and some of the stuff is bad when taken out of context, like "I can help. I'll be your taste tester." I was laughing so hard! _ Keep it up.
Raye-Rei
Polkat chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
fabulous *beams* like i large quantity of your reviewers i also love you and if there was a mountain nearby...well i probably wou;dn't climb it to tell you the truth, too damn lazy for that but i'd consider the idea carefully before rejecting it completey.
everytime a bit about the table came up i snorted loudly and then looked around hoping nobody would notice an ask what was so funny. fortunately they didn't. loved ron teasing ginny, brilliant 1st person take.
would be quite happy to have you finish of harry potter if rowling doesn't hurry up and publish the 6th book although i fear i would have to object strenously if padfoot ended up with just some poodle... well i suppose its a bit late now but i'm hoping for some nice flashbacks and for harry to start calling him remus at last.
QueenB chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
I love Jack!

To quote Ron Weasley, that was "Bloody Brilliant."
nobodyhereanymore chapter 6 . 10/7/2003
*wipes tear from eye* God, you're so damn good. I nearly died laughing. It's funny and so sweet too...you're the only male writer I know who can produce humourous fluff so effectively. Universal Jack-love is probably inevitable if you ever get published.
Gawaine chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Great for a laugh, very entertaining.