Reviews for Worlds Apart
anja.quickert.9 chapter 7 . 5/28
:-) :-) :-)
I assume this has been abandoned as it hasnt been updated in a year, shame really loved this story
Random reader chapter 7 . 3/2
Many thanks to the author

Excellent story and very interesting plot with awesomely very very nice and enjoyable reading

Like the idea of the 12 Colonies on the verge of an economic collapse due to energy resources and Tau'ri help them to survive.

Also, like the idea of the final five retaking control over Cylon and the conclusion of how one is dangerous! Wondering what awaiting them and the first contact with Tau'ri and what they could offering each other?

After taking back the Colony, is the One been taken down or still had some card to play?

"But as easy as it had been for the Five to sneak into the Colony and make their way to the SEED ship at its core there was a reason One had originally been able to dupe the Five and take control and the Five were about to find out exactly why One was so dangerous."

Looking forward kindly please to how the colonies will be reacting to the existence of Ascended Beings that are still alive and watching them and what will be their role in guiding them and may be toward hidden places for ancients technology like City ship still intake in kobol, terraforming space stations locations that could of mutual benefits to both colony and Tau'ri, ... and many ideas ...

Can't wait to see future update, anytime per author vision

Good look in all future with my sincerely wishing for best regard

3 March 2017
WBH21C chapter 7 . 2/5
So very well done.
Eaglestorm27 chapter 7 . 1/21
Could you please continue ? I still loving the storie . Now about the famous super-dreadnaught I am really love the idea to use the same shape of the Infinity and add also an spinal giant railgun that could beat easily the ODP of Halo because Stargate ship have better power generation than them . Also why not add the spinal gun for all the Terran ships with the possibility to beat the MAC gun of Halo . I could help you for some idea but not all the writing because you know i am french .
It's a very long time that i didn't post a review for your fic but sorry i was too busy with the university .
ggf1 chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
great story. I hope you finish it.
WE STILL HERE chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
Wesa stills waiting forsa next oopdate, yousa know!
Eager Fan chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
Any chance of an update, its been six months!
Eager Fan chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Has the story been abandoned, if not, please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Any chance of an update, I know this is classes as a Sci Fi/Suspense, but the suspense of waiting for another chapter is painful!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Any chance of an update!
THE SUSPENSE chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
...is killer. Hope real life will give you a chance to post the 2nd half, this is one of the more interesting BSG:2003 crossovers I've read yet! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Dude, you need to finish this someday. I'm curious to see what curve ball One had.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2016