Reviews for Worlds Apart
Andrei chapter 1 . 8/4
What's with you japs and robot/gundam suits? Are you trying to compensatefor something?
M.A.N chapter 1 . 3/24
Sweet mother of mercy. Those cylons are now nothing but a successfully scrapped robots if they don't adapt more technology or improve there computer virus in a few year *cough* no a few months if Tau'ri and Asgard dump there space fleet to them,instead if all make peace...
They will spread there exploration and diplomacy across the local super cluster and even... Multiverses!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 8 . 3/20
:-( :-)
EvilTheLast chapter 8 . 3/5
Ya, I hear you. I had a writer wanting new ideas for a future story of his. (He had 1/2 dozens stories in his head that he hadn't started). He wanted new ideas. I came up with one that was a SG-1/BSG2003 cross over...that happens in a hundred years in the future instead of the story he just finished. I started to Email my ideas for this 'epic' story and realized this the story would take him 3 years to write if he followed my plot line...even if he updated every 10 days with a medium chapters! I deleted that Email that took me 2 hours 2 write.
Zomvee chapter 8 . 3/4
What does Ja Ne mean and what language is it?
Chronus1326 chapter 8 . 3/4
Hey man, as long as you write sci-fi and there's world building and plasma cannons, I'll read it. Good luck!
Eager Fan chapter 8 . 3/4
Figured, I am really going to miss this story
kamikage86 chapter 8 . 3/4
I hope this story is adopted and continued, thanks for informing us.
Almost 2 years since the last update, same this story has been abandoned
Jolly Roger chapter 1 . 2/5
So... pirates are going to capture a commissioned active duty warship? A major unit that can engage fleets? You don't seem to grasp the magnitude of the difference here. Perhaps they are Crackhead pirates?
anja.quickert.9 chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
:-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2017
I assume this has been abandoned as it hasnt been updated in a year, shame really loved this story
Random reader chapter 7 . 3/2/2017
Many thanks to the author

Excellent story and very interesting plot with awesomely very very nice and enjoyable reading

Like the idea of the 12 Colonies on the verge of an economic collapse due to energy resources and Tau'ri help them to survive.

Also, like the idea of the final five retaking control over Cylon and the conclusion of how one is dangerous! Wondering what awaiting them and the first contact with Tau'ri and what they could offering each other?

After taking back the Colony, is the One been taken down or still had some card to play?

"But as easy as it had been for the Five to sneak into the Colony and make their way to the SEED ship at its core there was a reason One had originally been able to dupe the Five and take control and the Five were about to find out exactly why One was so dangerous."

Looking forward kindly please to how the colonies will be reacting to the existence of Ascended Beings that are still alive and watching them and what will be their role in guiding them and may be toward hidden places for ancients technology like City ship still intake in kobol, terraforming space stations locations that could of mutual benefits to both colony and Tau'ri, ... and many ideas ...

Can't wait to see future update, anytime per author vision

Good look in all future with my sincerely wishing for best regard

3 March 2017
WBH21C chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
So very well done.
Eaglestorm27 chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
Could you please continue ? I still loving the storie . Now about the famous super-dreadnaught I am really love the idea to use the same shape of the Infinity and add also an spinal giant railgun that could beat easily the ODP of Halo because Stargate ship have better power generation than them . Also why not add the spinal gun for all the Terran ships with the possibility to beat the MAC gun of Halo . I could help you for some idea but not all the writing because you know i am french .
It's a very long time that i didn't post a review for your fic but sorry i was too busy with the university .