Reviews for Worlds Apart
Syphon01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
INteresting start I will look forward to more
Seze chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I enjoyed this first chapter, I have to admit Sasha Adama felt a little too Mary Sue for my taste but we'll see how this story pans out. Keep up the good work!
NightSkyWolf chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Great chapter, Please update soon
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I am seriously liking this one, it could become the best Stargate SG-1/Battlestar Galactica crossover, keep it going and update soon, please.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Great chapter Update soon
ReviewerDWJ chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
So I've been fearing this day since I met you on DeviantArt (DA) Posting those ship designs. When I question a Tau'ri ship design due to he fact if was not design to pick up fighters while retreating (not having hanger bays in the rear) so some could be left behind, you counter with what changes you were making with the fighters including introduction of their own Mobile Suit. You have no idea how ridiculous that sounded to me. The only way I'll accept that idea is if you provide a time skip from the 10th season of SG-1 and the 5th season of Stargate Atlantis. Now onto the review.

Now on the Stargate side of things. You really need to clear up how far ahead this takes place after the 10th season of SG-1 and the 5th season of Stargate Atlantis. I would suggest it being a decade or two into the future. That is the only way a person like me would logically accept what you are trying to portray the Stargate side with world peace and mobile suits. Also what is this about the Lucian Alliance going into exile? The Lucian Alliance is made up of mercenaries, pirates, and smugglers; there is no way they would be scared of the fully Unified Tau'ri since THEY ARE AT WAR WITH THEM! Compare to how they are on the show and how BigZ portray them in 'A Brutal Truth', your making them sound like pussies. Overall not too bad on that end but the ship names could be a little more creative.

Now the Battlestar Galactica side of things. Oh look Adama has a daughter. This is the fourth fanfiction I have read that Adama has a daughter; but unlike Big Z, and Darth Malleus; you put time to give this one a backstory and a history shows your creativity however you've fail to mention her parents divorce. Also Zak is alive and I praise your creativity by having Starbuck not approve him for viper flight thus altering his fate. Beyond that everything seems to be in canon although I don't recall DRADIS was capable to tell a ships power source.

What does pirates want with Galactica? Don't they know they will get major heat if they take over a famous ship that is about to be turn into a museum ship?

Overall a good story however I will only follow this story not favor it.

ReviewerDWJ
Snowdove30 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Excellent! Looking forward to chapter 2 :)
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Looks like a great start.
Maragas The Great chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like please.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
well one never knows what sometimes may lay on the other end of the travel ,well anyways great chapter, well done so far, Keep going
Demolisher05 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Absolutely love this story. Especially with mobile suits thrown in. Hope to see more soon.
Dutch reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Type your review here...
Knight121198 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Im liking this alot, Oc's are decent, as is the tech, was plesantly suprised with the use of the mobile suit though, since the asgard core could assist with ideas for contruction i also wondered what a mobile suit built by the Tau'ri would be like, does it have an internal asguard transport buffer for extra weapons? like drone weapon pods (like the ancient kind) or resontaing blades made of Trinuim\naquada\neutronium? stuff like that, i got tons of ideas for that kinda stuff, hope you update soon.
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Heh they only thing how Colonies could win is by numbers.
AngelRainglow chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Well I just absolutely love the dedication to detail in this. Quite alot of thought
was put into the making of it all. I love writing myself. I play an online MUD game
community which is basically like writing your own text book that others add to in
real time. Playing a character. Check out this link
?eidach511111201 for me to get the referral please
use this one if you decide to try it out! PM me also if you do with what name
you chose so I can get with you there. Its like your own little text world.
So unique!