Reviews for Worlds Apart
Please update, been almost 5 months
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Please update soon, its been 3 months
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
Is there any chance of another update soon, since you re-started the story!
KzintiKiller chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
Please come back to this. I want to know what the Ascended are up to.
Sojourn chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
So far so good story line wise. Like a few others have commented, it is a bit refreshing to see a stargate/BSG crossover where the relationship is quite amicable between the Tau'ri/Terran and the 12 colonies. The only problem I am having with your writing style is the extensive use of technical ship specifications and listing of armaments right in the middle of the story. I have no problem with your technical notes at the end of the chapters, but the way you are doing it in the middle of chapters basically causes the flow of your story to come to a screeching halt. In your most recent chapter for example, the final five arrive at the colony to enact their plan, but then you stop the story to start to basically have a tech spec orgasm all over the next few paragraphs. The detail you put into describing the colony was actually very nice and really helped to create the mental image. This makes sense as the final five are arriving at the colony and you are trying to set up the scene, but then you go into the history of the cylon base stars and talking about how many missiles the ship carries, the velocity speeds and ranges of said missiles, the effects of disruptor cannons on battlestar armor... all of which while interesting, has nothing to do with the final five trying to get on the colony nor does it affect the story line in anyway at this time. You need to find a way to describe what you want the readers to visualize without drowning them in technical details. Unless someone in the story is reading over a schematic or asking someone else for a detailed breakdown on a system, there is no reason to suddenly start listing off in detail the armaments or ship dimensions and what the hulls are made off.
Stalyon chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
I'm liking this story! No real criticisms worth mentioning. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story continues to unfold. :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
More please...
DEZOAT chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
I like it. Great job on the story.
jag389 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
glad you are back.
armwood1 chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
i liked it keep it up
OMAC001 chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Looks like Cavil's in trouble! Can't wait to see him get busted!
lunalander chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Oh my, a fanfic that i seem to have looked over due to the fact it had not been updated for sometime. Glad you added another chapter so it came to my attention and i got a pleasant surprise. It's an interesting take on the crossover genre and especially the Cylon arc is refreshing to read. Hope you will update soon and in advance: Thank you for not letting this story die a silent death.
Kingkong4life86 chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
A worn crossover with a unique seemingly friendly relationship between earth and the 12 colonies. I like it and hope you will continue to update on a more regular basis. I like the straight forward approach to the FJN, their cultural and technological standing and other major powers. Also a pretty unique way to handle the Cylons. Would like to see what happens next.
Major Simi chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Well van interesting and good chapter
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »