Reviews for Worlds Apart
ferduran chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
It is alive, this story is still alive !
Harute9595 chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
A very interesting story, was a little put of at first due to some of the things included in this story (Mainly the mobile suits, don't get me wrong i love giant robots a lot. Have since i was a kid that's basically what my dad made me watch as a kid were show he watched that were full of giant robots, Robotech, Voltron, Transformers eventually found Gundam, Code Geass and several others on my own. I just wasn't sure of them being in the stargate universe.) but in the end i love the direction this story is taking and look forward to seeing where it goes.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
:-) :-) :-)
EvilTheLast chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Good update.
SkeetAG chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Glad to have you update.I will review later but for now I recommend that you change your rating to T. The reason being is that it is not 'easily' being seen by many people because of the 'm' rating you have which isn't really needed at this time. Let more people see what this story is thout having to change the filter settings. Good luck. As this is on a guest setting you can remove this from your regular reviews.
Lightningstorm99 chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Yippee a story that gives Earth and the colonies a positive relationship!
Knight121198 chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Super happy to hear you found the time to update this fic! great chapter, loved the new tech info on the cylons and looking forward to see the direction you take this universe. Keep it up and update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Good chapter, although had to re-read all other chapters to remind myself of the story as it has been so long
thor94 chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
interesting chapter.
ask who are the ennemies using the supergate.
and who is really one?
humo146 chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
good story more please
DownloadWasTaken chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
The technical dump is completely unnecessary. It ruins the flow of the story spending many paragraphs discussing the tech specs of ships. Most people don't care that much. Put it at the end of the chapter if you really must.

I also have to criticise the claims of a missile that can do a few percent of C. If the Cyclons had weapons like that then they would have won easily. Weapons like that are too fast to intercept on the seconds scale.
fanficreader71 chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it
tf330129 chapter 7 . 3/5/2016