Reviews for Speed Dating
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 25 . 9/4
Loved it
b3j02 chapter 25 . 8/12
I am so glad they finally got their stuff together, had a baby and got married! Thanks for sharing! Looks like just posting it was drama filled! I am glad you stuck with it and to your guns though this one made me cry more than all of your others combined I am willing to say.
b3j02 chapter 8 . 8/10
Awww. Love them! Thses characters are great!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 8/9
My grandpa had bone cancer, my grandma had brain, lung and breast. Cancer is devastating. I feel for Bella, reading all Charlie's going through has had me on the brink of tears. I have a feeling this one I gonna have me ugly crying before long.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/7
Amazing. I dig them. Edward as a dad? Yowza.
blondferretgirl chapter 25 . 6/23
Love It!
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 25 . 2/1
I loved the story
twigsfans chapter 22 . 2/1
This Bella is a who're fucking bitch
Kopec82 chapter 19 . 1/27
To epaƱol tiene errores
debba8 chapter 25 . 11/14/2015
I just finished reading this in 2 days. Great story great writing!
timidvampire chapter 25 . 10/18/2015
really enjoyed this x thanks for sharing it x
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Rec'd this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF!
Loulabelle chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
You did it again! I'm completely heartbroken that you killed off Charlie, but I loved the story as a whole. This Edward is a bit more of a headcase than Sargeward, but he's still loveable. I wasn't sure Princess Vanessa was going to win me over for a while there, but she did. I took a little more convincing than Bella did though. Eric and Riley were a nice touch too. Always being there for Bella and making here feel welcome and needed. So sweet! Once again you gave everyone a fresh, new, individual personality and you created another wonderful story. Thank you for sharing with me!
LeslieWhitlock chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Had to stop reading before the chapter was half way. Just cannot take this Bella anymore. She is way to needy when it comes to the emotional reassurance.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I know I'm century's late but I just wanted to say I loved the story but wasn't so fond of your Bella. This Bella was very accusing and overacted sometimes
2,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »