Reviews for Speed Dating
I just finished chapter 13 um idk maybe it's just me but something feels off. Bella doesn't question things. Would you say I'm not completely comfortable with you spending alone time with your ex who know what it feels like to have your d*ck inside her. Lol Or the auction she could of asked if it was needed or what they would say as he was auctioned. Or this Christmas trip she doesn't know anything that going to happen. It's clearly not going to be a family holiday it's going to be a freak show I would pissed at if not given warning ahead of time. Parties, balls, talent show etc. I myself wouldn't have attended without meeting his parent before hand. Great story so far but Edward clearly keeps springs crap on her like dragging her to a tv show and putting her on camera and saying she's his girlfriend without asking at all. I'd be so pissed and Bella never tells him no I mean she said I don't want to be on camera but she didn't leave. I would have simply because he didn't ask or have a convo. Communication is definitely not good between them
carina2026 chapter 25 . 5/24
Fun story!
orchidluv chapter 25 . 4/5
Such a wonderful story. I loved it. Yes there were times I wanted to wring a few of the characters necks, namely Bella, Vanessa, and Edward, but oh geez it was worth the read for sure!
orchidluv chapter 23 . 4/5
Woohoo!
orchidluv chapter 22 . 4/5
She's got a huge issue with not letting him get a word in edgewise. I understand she's hurt and angry. Hell, I'M hurt and angry with Edward! But she's not letting him speak. Not that he's to say he doesn't deserve it and he should be following her and begging her and hounding her...
orchidluv chapter 19 . 4/5
Yessss, love that he's gonna hound her about the marriage thing just like OC Edward!
orchidluv chapter 18 . 4/5
Oh man, I know he made her promise never to doubt him but a month apart and an immediate canceled date, no "I love you"? Busy or not, any woman would doubt!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 4/4
My daughter is 13 and if she spoke to anyone like that in my presence she'd be sorry certainly
orchidluv chapter 15 . 4/4
Well ding dong! December in New York and you don't wear a winter coat for a golf cart ride? deeerrrr
orchidluv chapter 13 . 4/4
I don't belive she overreacted and Edward us a man as he loves to point out...But she apologized wonderfully...I'm too proud to say sorry like that and I'm almost 35 lol
orchidluv chapter 8 . 4/4
Will we ever find out why he calls her Tilly?
orchidluv chapter 7 . 4/4
*sigh* I know it happens because I've met quite a few men with the same morals as your Edward here. Love love love your Edward.
orchidluv chapter 7 . 4/4
It was very brave of her to do that. Not alot of women would. I'm proud of her maturity.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 25 . 3/21