Reviews for My son
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
So it's safe to assume that you have abandoned this story. :(
Angelina McCarthy chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY YOUR REALLY GOOD! Oops caps lock lol any who...yeah awesome story :)
hhxh99 chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
will gohan die in the end?Did this story finish?
Cliffhanger Monster chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
AH!I got to find out what happens next,this is a very good story,you are a good up the good work and plz update soon
Sayain Queen chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
Umm i was wondering when u were gonna update i really like this story a lot i want to know what will happen to Gohan
thegreenpuma88 chapter 5 . 12/18/2003
Yeah you haven't updated in a while. Update soon!
Angel kitty chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
i really don't like this story but i do. i don't know but i think the best parts arewhengoku messes with Vegeta. that is so funny!
maeve chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
does Gohan ever get well? Keep updated.
aleandra the dark one chapter 4 . 4/7/2003
WAH! *blows hair out of face* This may be the saddest story i've ever read. Plz write more!

*sniffs, pulls oneself together to not mope around like everyone else is doing. Hey, don't forget Piccolo! Ya know he was really close to Gohan. And Dende!
kris chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
You should do gohans pov next-even if he is kinda busy dying.
Jadesaber chapter 4 . 3/15/2003
Poor Gohan. I hope he gets better. I'll forward to another chapter soon!
Videl chapter 3 . 1/8/2003
I'm real good at writing sad stories like that. In fact, I couldn't write a lighthearted story if I tried. And for someone wroting out of her style, this is a really good fic.
Videl chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
NOOOOO! No matter WHAT you do, you HAVE to kill Gohan! It's a really great fic, just one thing. Hit Enter after you switch POV's, please? So it's a bit easier to understand, I nearly missed the Trunks POV. Sankyuu, Bai Bai!
Saiyagal chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
END?
Trunks888 chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
I totaly love this fic

Please post another one soon

And please check out some of my stuff.

thanks