Reviews for The Games Have Already Begun
So like is Peeta dead? Can count on just a one hand on how many times he's mention and it more like an after thought now or something not even serious or are we just going to end up seeing him in some epilogue part.
Dominions chapter 14 . 9/19
Holy sh*t, I’m so glad I saw the email notification, this story has been so good to read that I hope it isn’t long until a further update! Katniss sure is going through some stuff, I think I know what she was feeling during the walk back to camp and I bet it’s because of Peeta! I hope they get another shot at being together, to heal together, from all that’s happened in the past and because I’m sure Katniss is heading towards more pain in the future!
Erirt47 chapter 8 . 10/13/2018
Down with Critics United!

They are the cancer to our society.

The root of heresy needs to be burnt to crisp

with over thousand innocent souls without remorse or guilt thereafter.

No sacrifice is too great and no treachery too small.

Remember, we all are walking under the immortal shadow of Him.

His light shines so brightly, it will guide us to our foreseen destiny that is in our grasp.

A great moment we all should not pass.

If you are on the same page, cp this message.

Now onto the actual review:
The heat is unbearable, and I find it hard to breathe.

What is that?
Gamemakers chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Oh, wow. Very nice. I love the Johanna/Katniss interaction in this scene. Her baking innuendos were beyond fantastic. :-)
And Peeta's fingers around her throat? That's creepy-as-hell foreshadowing right there.
Really, lovely chapter, Onyx. I look forward to the next one.
Gamemakers chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Ooh, lots of Finnick. Just the way I like it ;-)
Another good chapter. I really liked the bit with Finnick snapping the arrow in half with his trident. I feel that this chapter strayed a little too far from the books for my liking - Katniss and Finnick are definitely building a trust that doesn't come until the Arena in Catching Fire.
Great job of mixing in both your Johanna oneshot and (possibly?) some of Lucy's stuff. It gives the feeling of a very complete universe that I really liked.
By the way, Katniss did kill one of Finnick's tributes - the Four girl died along with Glimmer in the tracker jacker attack.
Gamemakers chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I don't want to say 'nice,' because nothing about this fic is nice, but it's lovely and I like it a lot :-)
The emotion in these scenes was raw and gorgeous, and though I prefer more sympathetic portrayals of Gloss and Cashmere, I thought that your take on them was very interesting and well written.
I did spot a couple of little grammar/wording things in here:
"I swear to myself for closing my eyes." Shouldn't this be 'swear at myself'?
"the siblings tower over me with an even more impressive physique." Since there are two siblings, I think this should be 'with even more impressive physiques.'
It was a great read! Lovely as always, Onyx.
Estoma chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I think it's brilliant how hard you worked on this one, and all the drafts you did. You made it better each time, and there is so much in here. You haven't just written a lemon for the sake of it, but it adds to the plot and to your characters. It's going to take someone special (and we know who) to help Katniss get over this.

I am enjoying how you keep dropping hints about this sponsor's ball, and getting closer and closer. I'm curious to see how you are going to write it, though I know a little about it already :)

Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
This is getting hot! As much as I'd like to see Peeta and Katniss truly together, first I'd like to see Peeta taken advantage of. Maybe at the sponsor's ball. Or by Johanna. I think they are hot together.
DarkGuardianAngel22456 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Update soon
Maybe some everlark soon
Have katniss admit she loves peeta?
Estoma chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I'm really glad you worked so hard on this chapter because Finnick comes across perfectly. He seems so confident, and I have brilliant visuals as he twirls his trident and such. But there is such rawness and emotion at the end.

Great image to end on, also, with Finnick's trident hitting the target and shattering the arrow. It's some good foreshadowing again; it's showing Finnick is dangerous, and suggests that as his trident snapped the arrow, he is more powerful and more of a threat than Katniss.

I could just talk about Finnick all day. I really liked the way you portrayed him as confident and sensual but a little bit broken, too.

Estoma chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Awww, you are far too cute. What a flattering description of my silly little story.

So, yes, I am two reviews behind. Better fix that up.

The last few lines really got me. Peeta just 'practicing' made my heart bleed just a tad. A beautiful line there.

The morphlings intwined on the floor is a fantastic image to end on, and neat foreshadowing for the Sponsor's Ball, which I am looking forward to.

distances chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Everyone's very in character, and it was all just very well written. I can't wait for more! (:
Gamemakers chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I really liked this chapter! The scene with dream Gale was especially well-written.

This is a little thing, but I don't believe that the Training Center is actually new in the 75th Games in the books. I'm pretty sure that's a detail they added in the movies (probably to give them an excuse to redesign the rooms).

Great job! I'm excited to see what happens in the coming chapters.
pookieortega chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
I hope she tells peeta,and please update soon
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I like this a lot! I think you did a great job of capturing the characters, and the description was beautiful. My only (very minor) suggestion is that you add more of a transition between the evening before and Katniss calming herself down from her nightmare. I think you did a fantastic job on the transition into the memory, but exiting the memory felt a bit jarring. That's only a tiny suggestion, though. I absolutely adored this, and am looking forward to reading more!