Reviews for Come In Out of the Rain
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 10 . 6/19
For anyone who's reading this I am sorry to inform you all that 6th June this very, very dear and loved author has passed away. I am friends with her privately and I have taken it upon myself to share these sad news so you are all aware and won't be waiting for updates that sadly won't come anymore. She's greatly missed and my thoughts are with her family and friends through this difficult time.

Thank you for reading this, I am sorry for bringing such bad news.

Jesi (FreeSpiritSeeker), you'll be missed and loved for as long as I breathe 3
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/22
Love the story!
SevvyGirl chapter 10 . 3/19
This chapter had me laughing. Cant wait for the next!
Calindy chapter 10 . 3/19
Forgot to ask how you were feeling nowmany ages after the fact?
drasticactions chapter 10 . 3/18
I have to admit, I don't remember how this story started, but I'm glad you are updating! I guess I have to go back and re read.
Oh Draco
IrishChick20 chapter 9 . 3/18
Good to have an update! Hope you're feeling well. I wonder if Hermione talks in her sleep when she's drunk...? Lol.
viola1701e chapter 9 . 3/18
poor Draco
katerztaterz chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Hope you're feeling better, very eager to hear what you have in store for our lovely characters! :)
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
this chapter just about made me piss my pants laughing! I hope you update soon
lia.a.karas chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
awaiting for your next update!
dinopoodle chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
story makes me laugh and is interesting at the same time. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
SacredMoonOwl chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
please update when you get the chance
Lilly flower forever chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Yay! Another chapter!
Great job!
SevvyGirl chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Had me laughing the whole time nearly! Every Snape fangirl's dream probably! Definitely brightened my College English class for sure, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I went back and reread all the chapters so far since it had been a while and enjoyed every bit of it! Keep up the good work.