Reviews for To be hunted by fire
Skull1412 chapter 15 . 10/1
This story was beautiful!
This was truly a masterpiece and an emotional rollercoaster. Beautifully done.
AHHHHHHH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I AND SOBBING
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 2 . 1/9
You know, Jack isn't _that_ young. As confirmed by the movie's producers, he was 17-18 years old when he died, pretty much making him an adult. Especially by his time's standards.
JFunderburker chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
Whoah! Neat!
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
This is it, my theory was right! Jack is seemingly acted like Roo(girl from district 11 Katniss took care of) at first with the whole "damsel in distress" and Fynn and Cassey are like Katniss. When it nears to the end of the chapter, Jack is now Katniss while his friends are like Roo and risked their lives for him. Especially since Jack is in a whole lot of trouble with Kyden (the Capitol) like Katniss and the Capitol. This is what makes this story so interesting to me! Love it!
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Great story! One question though, is this game of "hide and seek" based on the Hunger Games? To me, it feels like the powerless spirits are the tributes and Kyden is the Capitol. After all, all of the spirits were chosen to be there and they all have to try to survive in an area. Heck, there is even the barrier that keeps all the spirits(tributes) in. The only difference is that Kyden is killing them all not the spirits killing each other. Though, the Capital in the series sometimes control the people. Like, when the forest Katniss was in started to burn down. Also the beginning of Kyden's version of the Games, The Cornucopia could have been when Kyden struck people with his powers. All the survivors fought for hiding places. Please answer my question via pm.
TheBestEver222 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
OMFJ! I LOVED IT! This story was amazing and I absolutely loved the ending! I hope you right many more stories as good as this one!
MusicLover6626 chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
An epic tale that had my full attention, and imagination. I loved how you gave us a story from Jack's point of view with a more personal outlook than I thought possible. I loved reading it, thank you for the story, it felt like a privilege to read ;) .
queenlaur chapter 14 . 4/25/2015
Wow! That was intense! I like what you did at the end with the souls of the spirits, it was nice for Jack to get some closer as well as seeing that his two friends together and at peace!
Racgirl chapter 14 . 4/19/2015
soo sweet!

#emojisaresoocool!
Racgirl chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Dun Dun Duuunnnn
daily-chan chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
That ending...those ghosts of the spirits lost...perfect. Liked the reason behind why Jack ruined Bunny's Easter that year...well, not that he got hurt and tried to ask for help, but that it wasn't just mayhem. The story was scary, exciting and had quite a bit of fear for the three who were trying to escape, which is a big compliment for you as it's very hard to make small side characters loved as much as you made me care about Fynn and Cassandra, despite knowing they'd die. Brilliant job there.
ben123456123 chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
That was... BEAUTIFUL! {:')
2yuki7 chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
Wao.. I.. Don't .. Even know what to say... That was by far one of the darkest rise of the guardians fanfiction I have ever read... Every touching, enough description but not too much. It's the right length and the ending was satisfying in a calm? Moved? Relieved? Idk weird? In a good way. It started with me going like it gonna be one of those fanficition with like simple? I don't know to something that goes every deep into emotions. Like at the end I'm literally just like wao...