Reviews for Barely Breathing
a chapter 1 . 4/22
I never thought a fan fiction would have such a great affect to me
I am in deep awe, admiration, astonishment. In all the fan fiction I've read this beautiful world of words you've create took my heart and imagination in a glorious ride. Thank you for writing something so fucking beautiful.

-Agot Torres
Payton79 chapter 69 . 4/22
Thanks for this beautifully written story. I read it in less then a day ;).
Vampfan1 chapter 28 . 4/20
Why do I get the feeling that Maggie was pregnant at the time she committed suicide and that the black n white photo was a sonogram. Am I right or way off base?
Annalise chapter 69 . 3/9
This is a spectacular piece of literature that I recommend you remove immediately from this platform and publish because this story is fantastic, in such a small amount of time you have woven together a tale that portrays the perfect mixture of ancient folk tales and modern love stories. Those the people in this story bare similarities to Bella and Edward of Twilight, they are wholly and entirely your creation. Thank you so much for this, its beautiful.
magmom4 chapter 69 . 3/10
Great story.
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 69 . 3/9
Truly a beautiful love story! Very well written! Loved it from the very first word to the last!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 69 . 2/11
damn that was good
shouldbecleaning chapter 69 . 2/6
One of the best ever stories on fanfiction.
jk chapter 57 . 1/27
What a selfish prick...its only a year...ilk be back...fuck that
renewagain chapter 69 . 1/19
That was lovely. Thank you.
barbta chapter 69 . 1/4
Love the ending. Sad that Alice cannot get over herself to be happy for her brother...but love the ending.
Amelia Mariee chapter 69 . 1/4
Just read this all in one day. Amazing story. Thank you !
Jen chapter 69 . 12/30/2014
I must admit, I haven't been commenting on anything lately. That being said, I needed to comment on your story. It is THAT GOOD. I loved your writing style. It takes talent to tell a story in such a visceral, sensory driven way. Thank you for sharing your talent! Brava!
boopgirl chapter 69 . 12/28/2014