Reviews for Jason's Requiem
KennaWynters chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Yay these two finally got their shit together and admitted to having feelings for each other! Such a sweet way to end it. I love what you do with this pair and kinda hold onto hope that you may revisit them again at some point too.
BioHelixx chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Casey is a perfect match for Jason, clearly. I can't wait to see where you take us next!
KennaWynters chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Woot Go Casey! I can't wait to see Jason pull through.
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Best chapter yet!
KennaWynters chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Damn but Casey is vicious when her partner's life is on the line. Great chapter and I look forward to seeing what comes next you're constantly keeping me on the edge of my seat with this story. Kepp up the awesome work.
TheNaggingCube chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Oh Casey!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Clever plot twist. I like it.
Assantra
KennaWynters chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
O.O Oh dear Casey is dealing with a criminal to save her partner? I'd hate to be a fly on that wall when Jason find's out. Though I get why she's doing it and doing it for a good cause personally I hope that they nail the scum bags who started all this in the first place!
KennaWynters chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Holy cow your cliff hangers are killing me! Great job and I look forward to seeing what comes next.
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Oh wow. Keep it coming.
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Well this was a twist I wasn't expecting.
KennaWynters chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Oh ouch. I kind of feel bad for Casey right now she's so desperate to help her friend and no one can help her.
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
So who did Jason piss off?
salwyn77 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Thanks for another great chapter! Look forward to what's coming next!
KennaWynters chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
And the plot thickens! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.