Reviews for Reinforced Chamber
lightningowl15 chapter 16 . 5/6
swarms of insect golems

Harry just went full Skitter. Never go full Skitter.
(Worm reference, if you've never read Worm. In which case you should go read Worm now.)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 15 . 2/14
Why do they assume that works for Wizards would work for Nanoha? Sure there cores are similar but wired differently. Damn, its entirely possible that a fix for a Wizard would actually make it much worse for her.
FalseAngel VV chapter 12 . 2/14
Umm, if he is able to make the cards draw in ambient Mana to keep them charged why not just do the same thing to his Familiars? Than he wouldn't have to supply them Mana. Hell, do it to himself as well.

Though, i would have to guess its an impossibility as i am pretty sure it would have been attempted many times throughout history and seeing as i dont recall anyone doing it i can only assume that any and all research into such ended up failing. Than again it has been a long time since i watched MGLN so i cant say.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 2/14
Runes and Arithmancy honestly seem like a waste of time to Harry seeing as he knows everything they are learning in that class. So it is pointless unless he gets more advanced material.
Zekrob chapter 16 . 1/8
F

Poor snake-kun
ScroogeMcDunk chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I hate this random forth wall break it messes with the flow of the story.
Ryuuohjin chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
Is this story dead
loretta537 chapter 26 . 4/1/2017
this was another great story, i cant wait to see how he deals with the potters
david.teague.3950 chapter 21 . 3/25/2017
I wonder how people like Voldemort, Pettigrew, and Sirius will react to finding out that the Potters faked their deaths. Sirius will especially be angry and wanting to tear strips out of them especially James who's supposed to be his brother in all but blood.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 26 . 1/7/2017
A very interesting tale indeed. :)
Once again, thanks for the ride, and I'll see you at the end of the next one. ;)
Princess Asuna chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
great story, will now begin reading the third. my only regret is the lack of NanoFate shipping lol. This series is something i've been reading for a few days now while in bed sick with an annoying cold lol
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I can honestly say that everyone is lucky that Harry doesn't have my hydra/bug/mana deck and for three beasts herosbane hydra ant queen and experiment leak those three are op if used right
Battlesny chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
are Harry and Loki inventing Clow cards?
Ryuuohjin chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
Liked this one too.
deathgeonous chapter 26 . 9/18/2016
Ah, finally finished this one. I lost track of it around... chapter twenty or so? Well, it was good, and thanks for writing this, bye for now, and... ON TO THE SEQUEL!