Reviews for Reinforced Chamber
Reymen chapter 26 . 5/17
I always want someone to do some voodoo-stuff at the horocrux. It is proven in the Harry Potter books that parts of a body have magical properties with polejuce elixir a single hair are enough to change your body to mimic that person. Harry's blood in Voldemort was enough to protect him from Lilly's protection. So the concept of parts of the body have magic are proven.
Imagine then what part of the soul could do.
SneakyDevil chapter 26 . 4/16
He he nice work
FrostingFlames chapter 26 . 4/5
I. Cannot. Wait. This is one of the best stories on the site.
Lerris chapter 26 . 4/5
This is fairly good overall, albiet a bit slow at times. Harry's power level does eclipse the wizarding worlds which may be an issue. Also the number of characters coming online may be another. Still, it has been interesting so far...
Gundum M chapter 26 . 4/4
Great chapter.
Alemmis chapter 26 . 4/4
Much of what I wanted to say has already been said but I will say this, I think Harry may have a big identity problem. I noticed how he never says we/us humans/magical creatures etc. when speaking to Nanoha and co. about magical equality (or lack there of). True, that may just be reaching on my part but I think it is an unconscious slip of the tongue on Harry's part. Granted, to me he is just Harry, but what would one classify him as if forced to?

I would have liked more fleshing out but I am more than satisfied with this chapter. I especially liked the ominous foreshadowing with the dept. of Mysteries this chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 4/4
Nice way to wrap up this book. I always enjoy reading this story as it brings so many interesting things into consideration. Keeps me guessing about what could happen next and never disappoints.
ews1 chapter 26 . 4/4
The ideas you have about egypt are something I'd never seen and were pretty cool
firelordeg chapter 26 . 4/4
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put in to it please continue as soon as life allows
but I'm still trying to work out how you can transfigure a metal goblet into a living bird."
Transmutation is something doable with science so why is she having trouble working out that it can be done with magic?

Merlin being the son of a DEVIL."
If you say son of a demon that could literally mean son of an angel or even son of a god. Demon comes from the Latin Daemon which in turn comes from the Greek Daimon both of which mean spirit and possess no affinity to good or bad. The Greeks and Romans had to add “benevolent” or “malevolent” to the word demon to specify which it was.

Please make an update for this fic when you start the sequel!
fellow chapter 26 . 4/4
Awesome.
harlequin320 chapter 26 . 4/4
and that's all she wrote for year 2, wonderfully done, cant wait for next year, the combination of Harry being another year older and the Uminari Group becoming more involved should be great, cant wait for more, keep up the good work
Rydan fall chapter 26 . 4/4
They need their own place.
One they can easily take with them.

Will you take inspiration from card games like "Magic the Gathering" & "Yugio"?
Can he make a spider golem?
Think "Ghost in the Shell" or "Bubblegum Crisis 2033" their spider tanks.

We know repair spells work on metal and so, does it also work on wood, like a old shipwreck?
Hell, the HMS Warrior had a sister ship, the HMS Black Prince.
It was send to the breakers yard.
But with Wizards around...
Yeah, I'm probably thinking too much "Pirates of the Caribean" right now.

Might I suggest that Harry tries to get the tools and knowledge on how to construct devices?
Why?
It might let him combine Wizarding stuff with device stuff, in the future.
Perfect for any future card item.
Will he make it possible that certain cards can be used together or even be combined?
He might be able to pull a Transformers style of transformation of, with such a card golem.

As for magic diss-appearing, we humans like it too much, to try and tame the wilderness by putting it all into neat lines and boxes.
Like a forest that is made of tree's all planted in straight lines, it is un-natural.
And then al that plate it over with stone, we humans have going on.

What can you do with brooms?
Is there anykind of object Harry could created with them, that is card worthy?
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 26 . 4/4
This was again a great book, I hope you continue this good habit of yours.
keichan2 chapter 26 . 4/4
Well… Except for Lockhart’s revelations, there was not much in this chapter… Thought my lake of enthusiasm may be because I’m waiting to see what Nanoha and the gang will do at Hogwarts… ;-p

Thanks for sharing!