Reviews for Reinforced Chamber
Battlesny chapter 12 . 10/8
are Harry and Loki inventing Clow cards?
Ryuuohjin chapter 26 . 10/6
Liked this one too.
deathgeonous chapter 26 . 9/18
Ah, finally finished this one. I lost track of it around... chapter twenty or so? Well, it was good, and thanks for writing this, bye for now, and... ON TO THE SEQUEL!
DocSlendy chapter 26 . 6/23
Hot damn! This was amazing!
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 6/23
I'm loving this so far!
dandraft15 chapter 9 . 6/19
Uh right. Teaching daphnie and blaise comes across really dumb to me.
"Teach me life long skills that a borderline mythical in our society despite not being friends or anything and I'll owe you a favour of indistinct value..."
That is the shittiest bargaining I have come across. A favour per spell? shit even a fortune per spell, these things will go down family lines across generations. What seems to be little to Harry is revolutionary to these pure blood kids. On top of that teaching them occlumency on top of that? when there is no personal gain? Pretty dumb.
Your character I mean not you personally
Seimika chapter 12 . 5/13
Using Ambient magic to make a magical core,well,ect could be used on his familiars giving them there own magic pool to pull from would be cool
Mernom chapter 26 . 5/12
The closure is a little weak, and so far the interactions with the Canon major characters are very minor this year. You could've put some kind of second hand report of the attempt at infiltrating the snake's dorm (... I forgot how the house is called) to fill the lines, and also Daphne and Blaise were barely touched during the 2nd half of the year. Focusing a little more of the HP characters can make it sound more like a HP story rather than a Nanoha story that takes place in HP.
Mernom chapter 25 . 5/12
I see that unlike your other fic, Harry choose to involve the official law enforcement agencies in the whole Horcrux business, once again it's good to see you branch from your other story.
Mernom chapter 22 . 5/12
One thing that you possibly forgot to take into account in the recent chapters, is the language barrier. You didn't mention which language the characters talked when, and I don't think that some of them can fluently talk English when in the hospital wing.
Mernom chapter 17 . 5/12
Welp, what's certainly a Canon divergence. This is getting quite interesting, and an original event as well.
Mernom chapter 15 . 5/12
Hmm, about his golems, it could be a good idea to make the golem itself a 'skeleton', and then fit it with armor. The skeleton will require less magic to activate, due to being smaller, and it allows for more flexibility with the golem's abilities. There's an anime that goes by that principles, not sure how it's called though.
Mernom chapter 12 . 5/12
So Harry is going to recreat the monster and spell card system? Add trap cards into the mix to complete the set, binds that activate on proximity or something...
Mernom chapter 11 . 5/12
The way you write the bloody baron's character is nice. Not many people write him, good to see a different approach. Also, the gray lady is different from the one you used in FG, good to see that your not simply rewriting one bit and copying the remains from your other story. While taking inspiration from yourself is not necessary bad, it reduces the amount of new content for readers.
Mernom chapter 10 . 5/12
I've noticed that you didn't feature the familiar's animal forms often. Loki used his occasionally, but I'd expect people you ask Isis to showcase her form as well. She IS a unicorn, after all. They tend to avoid males, and many won't get a chance to see one anyway..