Reviews for Reinforced Chamber
Zekrob chapter 16 . 1/8
F

Poor snake-kun
ScroogeMcDunk chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I hate this random forth wall break it messes with the flow of the story.
Ryuuohjin chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
Is this story dead
loretta537 chapter 26 . 4/1/2017
this was another great story, i cant wait to see how he deals with the potters
david.teague.3950 chapter 21 . 3/25/2017
I wonder how people like Voldemort, Pettigrew, and Sirius will react to finding out that the Potters faked their deaths. Sirius will especially be angry and wanting to tear strips out of them especially James who's supposed to be his brother in all but blood.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 26 . 1/7/2017
A very interesting tale indeed. :)
Once again, thanks for the ride, and I'll see you at the end of the next one. ;)
Princess Asuna chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
great story, will now begin reading the third. my only regret is the lack of NanoFate shipping lol. This series is something i've been reading for a few days now while in bed sick with an annoying cold lol
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I can honestly say that everyone is lucky that Harry doesn't have my hydra/bug/mana deck and for three beasts herosbane hydra ant queen and experiment leak those three are op if used right
Battlesny chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
are Harry and Loki inventing Clow cards?
Ryuuohjin chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
Liked this one too.
deathgeonous chapter 26 . 9/18/2016
Ah, finally finished this one. I lost track of it around... chapter twenty or so? Well, it was good, and thanks for writing this, bye for now, and... ON TO THE SEQUEL!
DocSlendy chapter 26 . 6/23/2016
Hot damn! This was amazing!
DocSlendy chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
I'm loving this so far!
dandraft15 chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
Uh right. Teaching daphnie and blaise comes across really dumb to me.
"Teach me life long skills that a borderline mythical in our society despite not being friends or anything and I'll owe you a favour of indistinct value..."
That is the shittiest bargaining I have come across. A favour per spell? shit even a fortune per spell, these things will go down family lines across generations. What seems to be little to Harry is revolutionary to these pure blood kids. On top of that teaching them occlumency on top of that? when there is no personal gain? Pretty dumb.
Your character I mean not you personally
Seimika chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
Using Ambient magic to make a magical core,well,ect could be used on his familiars giving them there own magic pool to pull from would be cool