Reviews for The One I Want To Go Through Time With
polaroidsandmemories chapter 5 . 10/21
This was perfect, I honestly enjoyed every single word. Such lively dialogues and convincing characters, and the way you describe their feelings about everything - especially that moment when Claire takes John’s hand for the first time - I loved everything about this story. But one thing - it’s too short :)
Thank you so much for writing this!
Roxy-Bluff chapter 5 . 4/10
This story is soooo good! I think you portrayed their personalities just right, and the nice mature touch always makes a story better.
Keep up the good work! :-)
ItsAHopeForAllTheHopeless chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Loved it! Thanks for sharing
angelayu chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
*JUMPS UP AND DOWN IN HAPPINESS*
angelayu chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
best story you've written. love.
ElleOnEarth chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Aww...loved this story! You've written another literary gem with this one. It was truly a pleasure to read. You always write Bender so unbelievably sexy! Gah! Between his talented tongue and his talented TONGUE...I was positively swooning. Apart from the sexy times, though, my favorite part was probably New Year's eve. I bet that Luke'll never forget: when you pop off at the mouth, prepare to get popped! And damn if John didn't say, "I like your knees. He insulted them. I couldn't let that stand." *Sighs dreamily.* Gotta love those diamonds in the rough...
Booker10 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
So cute! Thank you for the happy ending!
xforevrgonex chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Oh my god, I love this story! It's so good and everything. It makes me have all the feels, you know? Thank you so much for writing it. I'm glad I came across it :)
LolaAniara chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Oh, i'm glad that you did upload it to !
I still can't see my comment for part 4 and 5 on LJ, so i'll shortly just type what i said there: Chapter 4 - I love protective John and how quickly he can change into this supersweet guy whenever he's alone with Claire.

Chapter 5 - Such a sweet ending, just what i hoped for. It's also a double victory for John, both with him to succeed in starting his own business and prove to everyone, both his family and Vernon that he could make something out of his life. And also, partly because of that were able to get a house with Claire.

Good job!
helinahandcart chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Totally awesome loved every chapter x
paynesgrey chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Love this! It was one of my favorite movies and I really liked how you brought them together here, a little more mature and adult, but with the same spark and emotions from the movie carrying over. Wonderful job!