Reviews for The Chance to Fly
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 11 . 7/3
Uh oh. Poor Anna. I'm glad Elsa's doing better but now Anna's not. It's like a seesaw, one goes up, the other goes down.
I don't know if it shows up the same for you, but just thought I would let you know that pretty much the entire chapter was bold... Wasn't bad or difficult or anything, just thought you might want to know.
I really like the twists you have in the story and I love how you dealt with Elsa and Hans. One of the few (very very few) incarnations of Hans that I actually like and that gets put in the "ships with happiness" closet. I hate regular Hans, called him as a jerk from the first scene he was in, so it's always interesting to see how he gets handled. The ever-present question of "is he really going to be a good guy or is he pretending here?" and yours actually gets the good-guy-stamp-of-approval.
I also really really like Kai and how you wound Anna (and thus the reader) up before revealing the wonderful twist.
I really do hope the story hasn't been discontinued, but I understand if it has. Just in case I'll be following and either way it's definitely a favorite!
Mariam1530 chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Hey! I read your full fanfic today and I noticed you haven't updated in a year. Is this on hiatus or did you stop writing this fanfic? Please message me back, because I actually really like this fanfic and I want to know its future.
wenkan chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
criieeee
wildavis2343 chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Hey um, I looked at the last time you updated and it was over a year ago. I just read the whole thing today and I really liked it. Have you just given up on it or what?
Ice Warrior101 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Please continue, cant wait for the next chapter
aniark chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Daaaaang this entire story is great. You've built up everyone's different personalities really well, and reading all the developments, in Hans and Elsa's relationship, and Anna's realization of her feelings, and just everything, was really great. I hope you continue, but even if you don't, the biggest of thanks for sharing these chapters with us!
Dillautris chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Update please. This is amazinggg
3 D:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I've read your story in a day...
I like it!
Please update :)
IIISnowflakeIII chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Amazing chapter! Hope you've not abounded it...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
This is so good please please please continue
jennifersmith2198 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I wish Hans will stay like this. He's so adorable and I want a nice Hans for a change. Btw, jealous Anna is awesome. Haha.
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Abandoned? Hope not. Shame if it is.
Elsi chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
My god I can't wait for next chapter this is amazing please update
Eli chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god this is amazing! So powerfully I can't wait to next chapter please update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I would cry if this updated,it's an amazing fic and I think every elsanna shipper should read this shit, but damn they gotta touch already tho for real