Reviews for Let's Blitz!
neosun7 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
That was an awesome story! I can just imagine them trying to play blitzball! _
Rikku chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Alright! U got Auron & Kim. 2 play! And Go Yuna 4 doin' the Jecht Shot Mach 1 (3) Woo-hoo!
DreamCatcher16 chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
wow cool story i really liked but one questions? don't they wear curtain equipemant/gear/uniforms in blitz ball instead of there normal cloths, but that doesn't matter! i liked the uniqhe twist of the story! you should right another story about there next game!
GREMLIN chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Cute! Not too long, not too short. It's just right. About time a good blitzball fic (I mean where our party plays a little blitz) was made! Whoo hoo! Great read. You handled the Blitz action very nicely (one of the best blitzing sequences in writing, it doesn't over simplify their actions). Fabulous!
Malathyne chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
YAY! This is so awesome! Why not write a sequel yourself? You're as good as everyone else, too!
Vatina chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
Hey, that was fun... I always wondered why you couldn't choose Rikku as a blitz player! Keep it up! ;)
Skippy chapter 3 . 11/9/2002

This was great!

I like the part about Auron drifting sideways because he wouldn't take his arm out of his kimono.

PWEEZE! Write a sequal!
Absolut Emai chapter 3 . 11/8/2002
I love this story! It is so (cute?) and funny! But, um, how can Auron swim? Hmm. Maybe he wore a speedo! ("um... no.") Well, I for one wouldn't mind. It had a nice, clean ending with room for a sequel (though I doubt anyone would go through with it). Very good. Me like!
zhak chapter 3 . 11/8/2002
yeah, you should write that there sequel! go go go! heheh!
chocolate summer yum chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
yay, that was pretty funny, with a plot too -

very good (sigh, why must Wakka have been looking the other way?)

violent game huh?
SQ chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
heh... I quite like this, it's cute :)

I liked it when the cactuar scored... that made me grin... :)
zhakeena chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
yay, you continued! hope the Aurochs win!
zhakeena chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
hehe! this is cute! please continue!
Miaowing Kat chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
hehe, like this story.

we had miyu on our team, but then we changed her for nimrook... and we have linna and brother! instead of naida, we have ropp and we also have lakkam!

we have loadsa al bhed on our team, but u gotta have tidus.

sorry, i forgot to tell you how i really like this story and i'm glad there are fics out there which have blitzball in them :)