Reviews for Peculiarities of Love
Astrid is such a hot and cold bitch
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
Love the story so far, very well written.
jimmix chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
I loved this story too and I am sad it was never finished. But I want to thank you for writing it. The last chapter was not the ending but that can be the ending and we can paste our own ending. But I hope you will return one day and finish this story for us.
Johnny Spectre chapter 16 . 5/19/2017
I do hope this continues. it's quite excellent
FullMoonBiblioPhile chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
Can't stop laughing
Hiccup thought toothless was a turtle?
tara1595 chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I guess it's a good thing there isn't another chapter or I probably wouldn't go to bed tonight lol.
Myxes chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
Can't wait for more, gods stoik is so thick in the head!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
good start, hope you get a flow ;)
anonymous chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
I really like this story keep up the good work. :D
ParisHaddock chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
I've finished it from chapter 1 to chapter 15 just in 2 days and when I reached Chapter 16, I was quite sad reading your letter for your readers. So I see, you posted this last August 24. It's been a while. I really did enjoy this story of yours, it made me laugh, cry, and smile. Your work is very inspiring and wonderful. I know that you are facing struggles right now, and I pray that you'll be able to get through it. Also, I'm hoping that you won't abandon this beauitful story. It will really break my heart into pieces. So, I will be willing to wait for your next update until this story finally concludes. God bless to you! :)
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
I love this fanfic. The amount of love, embarrassment. awkwardness, anger, grief, and supernatural elements make for one hell of a read. I also love how you are not rushing things with Hiccup and Astrid. I mean sure you made sure they got married real fast, but that can be blamed on the parents. You are making their relationship realistic by having the ups and downs and the good and the bad and I LOVE it.
aliya.amira chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
May I ask but how old are the characters in this story?
Strider261 chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
You have done a wonderful job with this story, much better than i could have done. Just remember that you don't owe anyone the next chapter. If yo need to spend time with your family and friends than do so, these stories ar all just for fun people should be able to understand that. Keep up the good work, its been fun to read this at work, and any other chance i get. Ha ha.
I'm a little late in reading this story (I started it about a week ago), but i hope you're doing better with your depression. It can be a hard thing. Sorry for the long review, and hope you have a great weekend.

Strider261.
Marty the Martian chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
I remember enjoying the first few chapters, but have forgotten what happened. I will read it again but not till it is complete. All the best to you and good luck with your writing :-)
CJS chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Well, here it is. A whole year to this exact date since your last installment. I've waited a whole year to see that notification that Valor Grim has updated his works, but nothing. Literally nothing for a whole year, it's such a shame. I are,ember feeling absolutely fantastic when reading this, and I've heard of cliffhangers lasting a long time... But a year? A whole year? Ahhhhh! What would be great is if you could update telling us whether this is discontinued or not, because then I could forget about it. A whole year waiting for a chapter, or something! So much has changed for me, but my loyalty to you and this book remains. I hope you are well, I don't know you in person but I know you as a writer, and I can honestly say I hope you are fine mentally and physically, but please, please don't give up on this. If you still look at this website, and see this review, please consider updating, or doing something, because it's such a shame to see such a wasted talent. Please update to say whether the you will be continuing this or not. Thanks- CJS