Reviews for Keep Me Closer
Really didn't want the story to end..Brilliant writing and a great read!
I was counting!
hazeleyes571 chapter 28 . 7/25/2017
What a fantastic ride, loved every chapter - it's taken two days to read it all, but it was totally worth the time.
Again, I love the blending of canon and your version, glimpses of the episodes make the fic seem all the more real. I really appreciate that skill in any story I read, but especially in fics.
I think the characterisations are excellent, and I especially liked the loving but also distant connection between Foyle and son. It reminds me of that moment in the show when Foyle mutters 'take care' to Andrew after he has left the room.
Aubrey is a delight and he twinkles just as I thought he would in the show.
Sam comes across sometimes as the only grown up in the group, but I think many women feel the same way in a group of men, lol!

Delightful read, thanks for all your hard work and for posting such an entertaining read.
crazee19 chapter 28 . 4/10/2016
second time I have read this and still laughed and cried! Thank you! I returned to this after reading your latest story involving grown up Connie and young Morse - can't wait for next chapter!
Sammy's mom chapter 28 . 5/26/2015
Just discovered and read this entire story (and its prequel) today. Fantastic! As it should have been on screen. I realize that Horowitz says he did not have this kind of an expectation for FW, but I think MK portrayed Foyle as if he (MK) did. (And perhaps MK suggested changes to the filmed dialogue accordingly?) Your story unfurled true to the Foyle and Sam characters. I loved it!
forensicator8 chapter 28 . 4/16/2015
I absolutely adore this story. I am in a relationship with a man significantly older than myself, so I couldn't help but feel something akin to the way you crafted Sam and Foyle's love. Your story was beautifully written, as always, and I can't wait to read more :)
Lord PotterXXVII chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I only found the fic category by chance and was a little dubious on the pairing, but the more I read, the more I loved this. You got both Foyle and Sam's characters down pretty much perfectly, turning Foyle into a dark horse was the icing on the cake.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Boy or girl? Name? Anything?
Great story; I enjoyed it very much. Spot-on characterisation.
Thanks for sharing with us.
dancesabove chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Though I've been loving "Call the Midwife," it never occurred to me that Sam might have her baby at home (I guess because we saw Edie head to the hospital in canon. Though who knows? Perhaps if Edith had gone into labor at home, that would have been her preferred plan). I sure liked that final grin shared by father and son.
Guest Mom chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
No, tell me this story is not finished! So good, so enjoyable, so Foyle & Sam
Thanks for writing
sash queen of the jungle chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Encore encore encore! Fantastic but what happened!? Please update more soon.
Utopia chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
A happy family in the end!Clever twist of the canon about Foyle's drive ability!Thank you for this story!Looking forward to the next one!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
I like the dynamics of foyle/Sam relationship here with Andrew/foyle care takers and Andrew/Sam mother hen protection/friendship understanding supportive. Can't wait for more please update more soon.9
Gil Shalos1 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I do like the way you've woven this through the episodes, and you've caught the tone of the characters perfectly.
Utopia chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
I just took a peek and I stuck!Sweet and lovely chapter! Thanks for updating so soon!