Reviews for If It Wasn't for Your Love
NationWide33 chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I love it!
elle.evelynn chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Why did you stop updating? This story is phenomenal. I love it soooo much. Please continue. I'm begging you.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
I've just came across this story and i really enjoyed readig it, i hope you update soon, you've got a really good idea for a story here
WieldableRelic chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Keep updating you have a great story!
ImperiumWife chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Wow. I'm glad that Ted is making strides. I love that robins locket appearing isn't a bad thing and it's what finally let him let her go.
Trinity Destler chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
This story is absolutely lovely. Just the kind of thing I've been hoping to find. :)

I love that you included the "with my body I thee worship" vow; I think it's so beautiful.
Kat chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This is one of the greatest fics i've read. It jabs at Ted enough to relieve my anger at what he did during the finale, but is still a great love story that pre-finale Ted deserves.
ImperiumWife chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I love that you actually had Ted realize how much he screwed up here. All the things he should have said were in here. Thank you so much for doing that.

The scenes between Ted and Tracy were so cute. I loved them so much. Perfect for what saw of the canon episodes of their realtionship. And the fact that he knows her so weel is perfect. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
30Died chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I like that you're not writing with any real malice towards Ted, and that he's being written as somebody who's learning from their mistakes. It'd be interesting to see Marshall, Lily, Robin, and Barney's reaction to finding out Ted's been dating Tracy. Very well-written so far.
WieldableRelic chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Keep up the good work. You are going a great job writing this.
RSparkles chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Omg, this is how it should've been. So, so , so sweet. I love it :)
sasslady chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Oh, nice, the vows were good, of course the foreplay was going to be funny and start right away and yay for Marchall and Lily for being really good friend. The next steps with Ted back in the picture should be interesting to read.
ImperiumWife chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Aww ! This was so sweet and just what the wedding should have been!
MyOTPSwarkles chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
This is awesome! This was definitely my favorite chapter. Hope you'll update soon :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014