Reviews for Sweet FA
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Thelizabeth chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Yes. This was wonderful. Can this just be a thing in the game? Just sit in the Broom Closet long enough and you'll get a different Narrator? That would be great.
deathlyHealer chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Why did I find that so funny? That as awesome :D
ntnick17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Boombahya chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh I would've stayed in the Broom Closet too if that made the Narrator fume and make funny rants like this! xD Hope you write more of them, they are hilarious!
kimchi-tan chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Found a typo: Playing it dumb so you can drag me down to the depths of inanity with you!

Enjoyed this :)

kimchi-tan
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Haha that was great!
Wilhelm Wigworthy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Well done. So good, I had to read it twice, haha! Here's hoping for more!