Reviews for Still My Brother
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Feels...so many warm feels!
the actual dork chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I came here because of the words "Brothers Ri", expecting something sweet. I was not disappointed in the least. Great job!
Julientel chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hey, it's Tenshi-Inverse from deviantArt. I came here searching for new fics about the Ri brothers and it was a real shock when I saw my name here. I'm so glad that my artworks inspired you to write this story, it's so sweet and warm. And I really hope that you will write more about them :)
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Aw. :) Sweet story, and it makes me smile that at least this time Nori wasn't in a brawl, but he's too proud to tell Dori. Or maybe he just doesn't want Dori going on a killing rampage to protect Ori and their family's honor. :)
girlgeekjf chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Very sweet story, and I can definitely see their family dynamics working this way.
Scarlet Pimpernel00 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This is sweet! I love it! Nori does seem like the kind of dwarf to fight over an insult to his younger brother. I feel much the same way about my little sisters. I'll do anything to keep them close to me and unharmed. Thank you for writing this!
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really enjoyed this little one-shot. Poor Ori was so scared, and I like the depth of love you showed between the brothers. Well done!
jaymzNshed chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That was a really cute story! I liked it alot, esp. the ending! :)
dragon-algeeee chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awww, so cute. That was good. And happy.
Wilhelm Wigworthy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Awesome! You really know about emtional development. Here's hoping for more!