Reviews for When Mercy meets Percy
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
Didn't you make Percy too physically strong? He shouldn't be able to do the whole thing he did there with Eric. And also Percy is being super OOC here because, your making him a lot more violent, than his normal silly self. Other than that though, decent story.
NightlyRowenTree chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
NightlyRowenTree chapter 31 . 1/28/2015
Yes u finale updated thank you
NightlyRowenTree chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Thanks for the update I hope the next one has less annebeth in it but if it does ok
deathtoanarchy chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
Great story a little OC but that's to be expected. Also I have a small word of advice which you don't have to do if you don't want to. When writing different POVs for the same event don't go into as much detail the second time around. It does get a little boring. That being said I am glad that I found this story and can't wait until you come out with the next chapter..
Anon chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
The IQ thing seems right to me. Considering the location and general occupations for the area and that two of the people in cannon have an IQ of over 180, I fail to see the problem.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
What a dick, stories good so far.
HaywireEagle chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
You have no idea about IQ's do you? Less than 0.5% of people have an IQ of 140. So the whole 180 thing is a touch laughable and outrageous.
HaywireEagle chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Wow, that was utterly melodramatic. You've got Mary-Sue going full blast at this point. From her origins, her history, to the present.
HaywireEagle chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
The giant gun thing is a touch comical and doesn't really sound fitting for anything in the Percy Jackson universe.
HaywireEagle chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
unnessecery chapter to be honest. Percy's character is not right either, so is his reaction.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Picturing Nico in the outfit you described comes off as... well.. goofy.

Nico and Percy don't feel quite right to me. Close, but not right. Don't ask me to give you details because I can't explain it.
NightlyRowenTree chapter 29 . 11/30/2014
Awesome Adams going to get a pack fortress
NightlyRowenTree chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Thank you so much for the update and why anabeth I hate her so much cooler if there's secret fights over who gets him but thank you for the update
NightlyRowenTree chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
Yay u updates thank you see Is so cool