Reviews for Harry Potter and The Wishes Within
Lolly O'Neill chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
Yeah! I really, really liked it! I hope that you write more soon!

GRRRRRRRREAT WORK!
fanficaholic1377 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
omg i am sooooo stupid! I totally forget about pig! i feel like such an idiot. o well... hope u update soon!
fanficaholic1377 chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
the name is Errol.

Great fan fic! Hope you update very soon!
fallingforedward chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Hey this story is great! i realy like it. Ron's bird's name is Pigwideon. But ron just calls him pig. i also write for fanfiction and was wondering if u could review and read my stories. Best of luck

Chochang1234
Sari Kamiya01- Mika Takaishi01 chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Good story so far and keep going.

And Ron's Pigs name is Owl...

...wait I MEAN HIS OWLS NAME IS PIG! O.O

Well hope to see more soon ''

Kaylie
Merlin017 chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Hey, great chapter, like the first! You probally know by now that Ron's owl is Pigwidgeon. And just in case you forget, Hermione's cat is Crookshanks. Put up the next chapter soon and your reviews will double!

Promy
wicked-women chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Pigwidgeon is Ron's owl. Ginny named him! Cute little fluff ball! LOL! I will keep reading if you keep writing.

Gwen
HarryandHermioneforever2 chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Ron's owl's name is Pigwidgeon...I think, but everybody calls him Pig. Anyway, great story! Can't wait for chapter three.

HarryandHermioneforever
me chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
i would ever so like it if you continued!
Lil' Hermione chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
THIS IS GREAT! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! DON"T LEAVE ME IN SUSPENSE!
Merlin017 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Hey, great chapter! I suggest you don't make Hermione all pretty and eye-catchy and everything because it gets pretty boring after a while. But you don't have to listen to me; I'm just a reviewer. Put the next chapter up soon!

Promy
wildgoldowl chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
i love the story so fare *clicks add to favs* you must continue writing!
Malenkaya chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Hey, that was pretty good! The Dursley's were a little too nice, I doubt that they would have left Harry in the house all alone. It was good though, so write more pleeze, I want to find out what happens!
Susan Bell chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This was really cute! I love the way you write! Poor Harry though. Stupid Dursley's ... *scowls*

Heh heh, anyways, fantastic story so far. Please continue!

Susie
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Very cute! I like how you start at the beginning, instead of just focusing on the one element of the story you like the best like many Harry Potter fics. Great job, I hope you write more. Just don't forget to have a plot.