Reviews for Forged in Fire
transydney9 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I know you're busy with other stories but please update. Btw is kakashi and anko going to be paired up?
AstroScience chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Wish you could still update this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Poor Sasuke. They aren't being that kind to him. Lol. This seems interesting.
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
This is a great story! Please update soon!
ZeronosVega chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
They're going to be one bit, awkward family in no time! Really, it's three broken individuals coming together as a working unit of sorts. Yet, I really do hope that they can overcome their past demons with each other's help and possibly become a solid family in the long term (the latter being more of a hopeful feeling than anything else).

I'm really liking this dynamic you're presenting and I'm now more curious than ever to know how it's going to affect the future events of the series. It's a shame we didn't get to see Sasuke and Anko take their fight outside just because it's sure to be a spectacular display.
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This certainly looks promising and I've always loved Anko as a character, so any well-written story featuring her is a plus in my book. That aside, I expect Sasuke to be a very different person compared to how is was at the start of the manga. Although there's currently only one additional chapter, I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Best regards!
duchessme chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
its interestng
will naruto join them playing house?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
...ooh. Typical Kakashi-logic, and it's leading right to Danzou's orchestrations (which is probably going to lead them to other orchestrations, which is going to send canon swerving off into the blue in the long run). And a professional torturer probably would be able to spot some of the signs of Itachi's mind-fuckery, which might help avoid further mind-breaking and keep Sasuke from going too far down the slippery slope in the future. (Also, a Sasuke effectively raised by Kakashi and Anko is going to be terrifying, hilarious or both.)
Fictionnloverr chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This is great, keep it up!
Genie chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Awesome! Hope you update again soon!
mooman23 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
The premise for this story looks promising. I would like to see some stories where Sasuke isn't just the antagonist or bashed for bo reason. Anko and Kakashi are some pretty traumatized characters and can give a lot of depth to stories that they are in, but not a lot of authors use them that way, so I'm looking forward to what you do with them in the future.
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wonder if Kakashi will solve the mystery that is Itachi's deal.
fluffpenguin chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Cool story,hope you keep writing!
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Very interesting...
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Very brave of Kakashi to approach Danzou directly like that-he handled himself well. Looks like Sasuke has a protector . . .