Reviews for Forged in Fire
ForeverTheValentine chapter 4 . 5/17
Oh my gosh! I recently discovered the whole Kakashi/Anko ship and this is my first official fic in the ship. And I must say...I'm loving it!

They honestly kill me. I love how Anko manages to make Kakashi nervous in a way that nobody else can (in a way that she does for no one else, considering she seems to make it her personal job to mess with everyone she meets). They even had a few almost marital moments there already. You can bet her last stick of dango and Naruto's last bowl of ramen that I'll be reading!

A (kinda) New Fan
KK chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Just two brats... how much trouble...
Famous last words.
quiltedcat chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Just discovered this story today and really enjoyed what you have written so far. Hope your muse stays strong!
urs-v chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Caring for Children and Ibiki in the same sentence? Wait! Something is not right here!

I'm a bit disapointed on how you pictured Kakashi's reason for not wanting to see Naruto. Regardless of it being or not rational, he still must have one. And we didn't really saw him get past that reason. He just changed is mind.
duchessme chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
cant wait for more
Jiraiya's Disciple chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
I've read Rise, and I really hope after you finish it you work on this and Reign. They're both awesome
Windninja1000 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Elelith chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Hilarious potential. Thanks for the update! Liked Sasuke's conversation with Anko where he realises he's not such a special snowflake.
urs-v chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
You do remember that "Troublesome" was Shikakus own catch-phrase before Shikamaru adopted it?

Anyway, as much as it was expectable, it was still a lot of fun to read!
And Naruto and Sasuke's "meeting" is promising much more fun!

I just wonder why is it always ANBU chasing Naruto after a prank in fanfiction, while the original material only showed chunin and civillian...
LizzieBCT chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
I am enjoying the amount of potential this story carries and I hope that it hasn't been completely forgotten if so it would be a HUGE shame.
Yukihime but not really a hime chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I know you're busy with other stories but please update. Btw is kakashi and anko going to be paired up?
AstroScience chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Wish you could still update this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Poor Sasuke. They aren't being that kind to him. Lol. This seems interesting.
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
This is a great story! Please update soon!
ZeronosVega chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
They're going to be one bit, awkward family in no time! Really, it's three broken individuals coming together as a working unit of sorts. Yet, I really do hope that they can overcome their past demons with each other's help and possibly become a solid family in the long term (the latter being more of a hopeful feeling than anything else).

I'm really liking this dynamic you're presenting and I'm now more curious than ever to know how it's going to affect the future events of the series. It's a shame we didn't get to see Sasuke and Anko take their fight outside just because it's sure to be a spectacular display.