Reviews for Seeing the Darkness
ZirconK chapter 22 . 9/20
Good story with good idea. Though it do have some error. I hooe you will update it soon. And please don't let naruto join ROOT.
Good story but with a lot of discripencies. Like you tell only 8 team passed second phase but there were 9 at fight for third phase, What happen of Sai in third exam. Even killing Daihi look odd if it was two vs one against baki as they won't look so weak against baki. The fight between tayuya and yakumo was too bad.
Deathless One chapter 22 . 8/8
Inspiration just a little inspiration for you
silversnitch4765 chapter 11 . 8/3
How ooc for the Naruto you made, for him to offer so much for basically nothing in return, most unbelievable... He meets his sensei in the void but a ninja from another country he is open with?
roboguy45 chapter 22 . 8/2
Seems like the Demonic Duo will become a legend by the time this arc is done. Can't wait to see what will become of Baki lol poor bastard killed the wrong people.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 22 . 8/2
I honestly cannot wait to see what will happen next so I'll definitely keep an eye out for the chapters! Have to agree with the reasons as to why everything is happening the way that they are so I'm okay with them not tapping into Id and Kyu as much.
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 8/2
While channeling wind and fire would have been fine, channeling wind and lightning would have destroyed the kunai.
desdelor97 chapter 22 . 7/31
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Blizzardfang chapter 21 . 6/3
This is a really awesome story. It's a rare sight to see a strong naruto without being a overpowered naruto. On a side note do you play blazblue by chance.
Heika chapter 21 . 5/29
Do you know how rare that is in a story?
not that rare all told.

Interesting fic!
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 21 . 5/8
Gaara was a good character, but Naruto killing him was the perfect start to the end of Konoha, if it comes to that of course
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 3/29
PLEASE MAKE THAT IDEA OF NARUTO HAVING THE UZUMAKI CHAINS A REALITY. Just saw that note and had to do a little begging lol.
PugTheMagician chapter 21 . 3/27
dammit i liked daihi. we didn't actually see much of him but i still liked him. that aside i like how that has affected both yakumo and naruto. please please please don't kill off yakumo too, i like her more and as he pointed out she is his sister in all but blood just as suigetsu is the same for karin and tayuya. not sure how i feel about all this manipulation concerning naruto, i just feel if people keep manipulating him like the uzumaki's and to a lesser extent danzo (never thought i'd say THAT) without regard for his actual wants then he is liable to snap, especially with all the recent deaths of his loved ones. hell i am pretty sure he will snap if yakumo dies any time soon. i thought the quick kill of gaara was pretty cool and surprising at the same time. then again as if someone as smart and cold as naruto would allow gaara time to go full biju in the middle of the village
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 21 . 2/20
Impressive on killing Gaara. It was well done, though the fight was very short. But, that seems more realistic in that a competent fighter would simply neutralize his opponent rather than play or talk to to them. I like that this Naruto is actually using his potential, as even the cannon Naruto should have been very, very powerful, even as a child. This one is actually no more powerful than C-Naruto should have been at this age.

Perhaps you should give him a few more ninjutsu though? I understand that this is a tai heavy Naruto, but he was first and foremost a master of nin.

Additionally I complement your grammar, I only noticed a few mistakes (in all chapters so far), and none that seriously detracted from the story (and I am rather anal about grammar/spelling)

All in all 8.5/10, my only complaint is that it is (somewhat seriously) rushed. Otherwise keep up the good work!
michelous chapter 21 . 2/15
Enjoy hope for more dislike kill gaara