Reviews for Seeing the Darkness
armahgeddon chapter 5 . 6/28
seriously, 30 miles a day isnt anywhere near impressive not even without chakra for a day travel!
its normal and if you take highly trained shinobi into account and on top of that the possible use of chakra to treehop or just enhance muscles a bit (even if only from time to time) then 30 miles is nothing. i once walked around 30 miles (a little less) in like 9 hours and i really didnt try for speed at all.

cheerio
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 5 . 6/24
the wheel of time series and it is awesome. good story by the way,
Best story ever i like this plot please continue the story
JPElles chapter 21 . 6/14
I hope Gaara and Naruto become friends here. Talk about a scary alliance.

Interesting that they made his ability a bloodline. Gold dust, Iron sand, and him just straight sand. Odd that it affects different things in the different members of the family. Would be interesting if the other two siblings activated the bloodline too.

One things for sure. Naruto doesn't trust the leaf as much as Danzo seems to think. Which is cool. I don't seem him turning his back on the Hyuga though. But i'm sure if Naruto leaves he can work something out with Hinata and her sister and father etc... I am very curious what you have planned for here. Especialy with Itachi who has been betrayed just as much by the village.
RahvinsCage chapter 5 . 6/12
As a fan of the Wheel of Time, I am very glad for that Flame and avoid reference. Who's your favourite character from it? Anyway, I'm liking the story so far! I've never read a Hyuuga Naruto fanfic before now, but there is the Honored Guest by Ziltoid, which is somewhat similar in the sense that he was taken in by the Hyuuga. Keep up the good work!

-RahvinsCage
nahte123456 chapter 21 . 6/12
I've liked the story so far, but I'll be honest, there a few moments that made me think WTH? Why has Naruto not checked on Yakumo first of all, all but sister but he won't leave the box to see her before his match? And while I've already mentioned my views on how family is not reliant on sharing blood, why would Naruto be spending so much time with Karin and not the other two? There family, if he has a crush on Karin and that's why he hung out with her fine, but you can't say it was because there related and not include the other relations. Also, why does it seem like Yakumo has the short end of everything? How on earth does she lose a genjutsu match when the opponent was staring at her and she works on pictures, I'm willing to believe that after everything she wasn't at her best and lost to such a cruel illusion (which was pretty shitty and unnecessary to in the first place, she's weak why would the second genjutsu work without the first) but even immobilized by that, she works on sending chakra through art, she could have thrown one of those up, even blind and weak, and Tayuya, who was staring at her, would have half her body cut to bits. And finally shouldn't Naruto be pissed at Tayuya, if someone made my sister scream like that, I don't give a fuck about the exam or that there family, I' punch her lights out, or at least tell her I'm going to hurt her in our upcoming match, just, what, no, the Naruto you've presented would not be happy with Tayuya, he'd be issuing death threats, he is willing to kill sand ninja over circumstantial evidence, but his most important person alive being mentally torture in front of him gets fuck all? I've liked this story up until now, and I'm not trying to bash you, but what on earth was this chapter, Naruto was behaving completely differently than what you've established, and Yakumo went from mega powerful to shit for no reason.
nahte123456 chapter 20 . 6/12
You know, I like the comment by Naruto about him and Yakumo about being his sister when there are a bunch of Uzumaki's around, I've always held the belief that 'shared blood' and 'family' do not equal one another, it always annoys me when a character drops there 'family' just because someone else has 'shared blood' with him/her, it seems to happen a lot to Naruto, and while this fic seems like it may have shades of that, your making it deeper and more complicated, which I like. If Naruto just dropped leaf for kusa because other Uzumaki's were there I'd drop this story as one of you're worse works, but you've avoided that so far.
Knight'sShade chapter 12 . 6/10
what happens at Kusagakure. you just leave off at [Next Day, Kusagakure Gate]
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 6/9
Good Prologue :)
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 21 . 6/9
Looking forward to it.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 21 . 6/8
Okay, I have to admit that I like the changes that you've done here, but I'm curious as to what will happen once Yakumo wakes up...especially since she was so "broken" before seeing the genjutsu as well. Hopefully Naruto will refuse to go with his family because of everyone he has in Konoha, but only time will tell.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 6/8
Naruto under Danzou's command...that smells like a bad recipe no matter how you splice it.
desdelor97 chapter 21 . 6/8
This was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 6/8
was this chapter broken up into another part or something? Just seems weird to end the chapter with a separation like that.
purpledemon431 chapter 12 . 6/8
I think you may have forgotten some material at the end of this chapter, if I am mistaken then my bad, other then that I think this story is amazing!