Reviews for Seeing the Darkness
shedges19 chapter 1 . 5/14
hello there I like the story are you going to do more of this?
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 2 . 4/8
the different styles effects go further than what you've said, hiken would give chakra burns to the tenketsu very nearly destroying them. kazeken would cut them inside and out not to mention damage the chakra network itself from forcefully pushing blades through it. raiken would not paralyze tenketsu but it would fuck with the nervous system and if used properly would put holes in enemies due to the piercing nature of lightning in the naruto would frankly cause immediate death of cells due to exploding, cause they have too much water, it wouldn't reverse chakra flow unless done purposefully which would be a higher technique, but it would change the way it flows causing the disruption of chakra control which makes it useless on that front since jyuuken closes tenketsu.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 2 . 4/8
Allhailthesith chapter 2 . 3/27
I know I'm late. So when naruto uses something like iwaken does he block chakra points like normal juuken AND do the iwaken's special abilities or is it just the iwaken abilities?
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 3/10
Will Naruto ever evolve his Byakugan into the Tenseigan? All that it requires is the Byakugan with Ōtsutsuki chakra. Considering the fact that Naruto has the Byakugan and is the reincarnation of Asura Ōtsutsuki, thus having the chakra of Asura, the requirements are met. Even if Naruto isn't Asura's reincarnation like he is in canon, his heritage should simulate Ōtsutsuki chakra enough to just barely pass. Naruto is a descendant of both the Senju and the Uzumaki, both of whom are the progeny of Asura Ōtsutsuki; Naruto is also the descendant of the Hyūga, who are the progeny of Hamura Ōtsutsuki; this fact alone is definitely not enough, seeing as it isn't enough for other Hyūga to evolve their Byakugan into Tenseigan. However, being the descendant of the Hyūga, Uzumaki, and the Senju should at least simulate Ōtsutsuki chakra enough for the evolution to be allowed to happen. If it isn't, the only way the Naruto's chakra could be more like Ōtsutsuki chakra is if he is somehow also a close descendant of the Uchiha or the Kaguya clans, the former of which is the progeny of Indra Ōtsutsuki and the latter of which is also the progeny of Hamura, or if Naruto is somehow closely descended from the Ōtsutsuki themselves.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 3/10
Not that I'm really complaining, but how could Mito Uzumaki (and I'm guessing Hashirama's Senju; unless she cheated, which I doubt) have a granddaughter, Miko, who is an Uzumaki, while also having a granddaughter, Tsunade, who is a Senju? The only thing that I can think of is that Tsunade's parent, the child of Hashirama and Mito, wasn't an only child. Tsunade's parent took the Senju name, because he/she would likely have been the next Senju head, while Miko's parent took the Uzumaki name, because he/she would have likely been the next Uzumaki head, so that neither clan dies out.
kyuzo3567 chapter 22 . 1/8
I do hope Naruto overcomes all of this manipulation soon, I really dislike stories where the MC is a pawn to everyone without them knowing. Also since im sure Karin is just being manipulative I really want Naruto and Yakumo to be together
arinasution5 chapter 22 . 1/6
Burn suna shinobi
LordHatredX chapter 22 . 1/4
love this story i really hope you dont give up on it

! ! ! ! !
jamelk423 chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Flame and void came from the wheel of Time series.
Oddballzebra chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
This three version byakugan is stupid, this OC character Daihi is stupid, these fighting styles and attack names that sound like you just pulled them out of your ass are stupid and so much more. All in all, this story so far has brought me physical pain just from reading it.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Wouldn't it make more sense for the wind fist to cut his enemies, like it does with chakra paper?
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Why couldn't you just give Naruto a regular byakugan? I don't understand why you felt the need to make it colorful.
ZirconK chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
Good story with good idea. Though it do have some error. I hooe you will update it soon. And please don't let naruto join ROOT.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
Good story but with a lot of discripencies. Like you tell only 8 team passed second phase but there were 9 at fight for third phase, What happen of Sai in third exam. Even killing Daihi look odd if it was two vs one against baki as they won't look so weak against baki. The fight between tayuya and yakumo was too bad.