Reviews for Seeing the Darkness
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 10 . 4/30
You really are evil. _. Meanie. :P.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 8 . 4/30
2 more chapters... ):. Man..!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 5 . 4/30
Ooooooh. Interesting..Naruto has his own title! HAHAH! XD.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 3 . 4/30
Aww! Naruto and his team is sooooooo cool! Hehe..
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 1 . 4/30
*sobs* "Y-You're m-my j-j-jiji?". At the specific quote I started quietly sobbing.
VyletRayne chapter 1 . 4/16
Loving this so far!
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
A while back I had a craving for a Hyuuga!Naruto fic that simply could not be satisfied... I'm hoping that your's can get me my fix! :D

That said, you definitely are taking it in a different direction than I had sort of mentally planned my fantasy fic out in. In my planning, I thought to myself: What if Naruto inherited both the Ultra-dense chakra that Kushina had that made it IMPOSSIBLE for her to use any jutsu, as well as the byakugan? What effects would those two have in combination? I came to the conclusion that it was impossible for Kushina to split her chakra to feed it into jutsu, so only chakra constructs that do not split off can function with her chakra, IE Adamantine Sealing Chains. What would that mean for Naruto's Juuken if he could not portion his chakra to inject into people as the style demands? A Hyuuga who physically cannot do Jyuuken? Inconceivable! On the upside, the ultra-dense chakra would mean that his byakugan would not place near as much strain on his body to function and would not require the agitated chakra vessels around his eyes to meet the chakra demand, and could always be active (assuming he actually Could turn them off at all), and due to his high efficiency use he would likely have a Much larger range than a normal byakugan.

That naturally lead to the idea of a long range sniper naruto who fought at close range with chakra constructs. Imagine: Adamantine Sealing Chains Jyuuken, where every single strike attaches a chain to a tenketsu. What do you do from there? I have no idea!

Obviously developing that from scratch would not be the easiest thing... but where is the fun in making it easy?

But seriously, how has longbow wielding Hyuuga snipers NOT been done? Smack some seals on that shit to suppress sound, chakra, and air drag and throw a camo jutsu on the arrows so they are semi transparent and what the heck do you do against that? What do you do against undetectable arrows flying at you from several Kilometers away? The very idea that a Hyuuga sniper could be waiting for you to stop moving for an instant to kill you in a war would likely be so stressful that anyone fighting them would just surrender or die of exhaustion.

If they added this to their arsenal then I could actually see how they could have possibly been on par with the Senju and Uchiha in the clan wars... but Nope. Jyuuken only young padawans who can see the enemy from several Km away while they cant see you! Jyuuken only!

Dog damn it.

Sorry for what devolved into a rant there at the end... but anyway... onto the next chapter!
Yami no Kotei chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Update please! Please? Pretty please?
J.T.P2013 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
An excellent story, when are you going to update & will Naruto get the Chakra Chains?
Curioslion chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
omg this made me tear up. so sweetly-sad. very, very good!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Um... It ends there? Is there a part 2 somewhere? There's no sign of Karin but maybe he'll run into her in kusa... Huh odd
JPElles chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
This is a really cool story. Interested to see where you take it. This Naruto has a lot going for him. It's good that he's helping Hinata and Hanabi. With even minor tutoring from him in adding a little elemental to the style they can eventually lead the Hyuga clan without any worries of challenges from the council and make the changes that are needed to make them a true family without the branch main clan business being such a barrier.
Kiro-Nii chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
That was so mean DDDDx I was really getting into it there Dx Please update soon!
Nuke Tremor chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
DAMN YOUR CLIFFHANGER NO JUTSU! Great fic however, cant wait to see how their C rank turns out...
Dragon0905 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
The only thing worse would be if you killed him off mid sentence and for some reason his head was gone so not even iniochi could find out the secret. At least a commercial break is only about 4 minutes on tv. Well the last time I watched tv that was about right I think.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »