Reviews for Shadows of the sun
twinquies chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
NOOOOO! NOT THIS AGAIN!

I've entitled myself to stop from reading so much NejiTen death fics, because really, it isn't healthy. But I had to. And this one brought me to tears.

ACTUAL TEARS! Would you believe it! Good, and now I've lowered my standard for NejiTen angst from death to just thinking about death. Now, to the actual review:

This story is great. It's angst thrown into a bag of hurt with underlying tones of family as well. It upset me that Tenten reacted the way she did when *he* died, but I'm sure there was a reason. Though I think you should check out MistressofSarcasm's stories, too. They're great, and she's good at pulling out your soul from your body so she's gonna be a big inspiration. Love these fics. Write more!

twinquies
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This made me cry so much! I loved it though! Wonderful job!
goodbyeNT chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
*presses ear to the ground* Do you hear that? It's the sound of feels coming.

Damn. That was powerful and beautiful as so well executed. I loved it. Really it was just so well written.
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Absolutely beautiful job. Heart wrenching and very well executed :)
curiosity-killed-the-cat-58 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow... I have to admit, this is amazing. I don't really get that emotional about fanfics, but this one was really well written :)
fox tamer 113 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh. Wow... I think my heart just broke at this touching and heart shattering fic you have made.
I rarely comment but, this fic screamed at me to comment as it brought tears to my eyes.

This fic is filled with hidden emotions, hidden between lines and I applaud you for this wonderful ficlet.
An instant fav. :)