Reviews for Anything Could Happen
MariShal chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Great job, very funny and cute. Please write more MX fics, especially Shalimar & Brennan ones :-)
KH Blaze chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Whoo! Party! :P ;)

. ?storyid1847270

. ?storyid1912815
DootTiger chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I seriously think you should go on and say what happend the next morning...
zarah joyce chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
hey guys! I really appreciate the lovely feedback. Thank you so much! I've thought of letting this one stand on its own, but now I'm seriously thinking of doing a sequel... :)
FoxyFeral chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
It was great, i loved the little gay man and the beer spilling keep going i want to know what happens.
Genius GirlX chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
LOL! I loved this fic- it was hilarious! :-)

em:"This is so much fun."

hehehehehehe, I loved it. Please, you have to keep going! :-)
Merylz chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Very cool story!Please write another chapter!I can't wait
Rain chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Very cute story :)

Loved the Brennan/Shalimar action!
Ambrosia12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Great story so far zarah!

I really loved Brennan's encounters with all those people, esp the gay guy lmao. You have captured the friendly, flirting between Shal and Bren really well.

Emma drunk, now that is something interesting any really not like Emma which I love. And Jesse trying to stop Emma from drinking was classic, really liked what you did there lol.

There is a slight link to the prospect, of this story leading to a Brennan/Shalimar romance. But right now, it just seems like they are all friends. Either way you take any relationships that may form will be great, but I do hope that all four are paired up with each other if so.

Hope to read the next chapter soon...
Quest chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
AWESOME! I LOVED IT! The dude that hit on Bren that was funny! And the thing Shal did, was SOOO Shal! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE stories with Bren/Shal!