Reviews for Miracles
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Professor trelaweney didn't start working at hogwarts until harry was born
twilekangel chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I've noticed a few mistakes. You misspelled Gryffindor as Griffendor. Womping willow should be Whomping willow. Madam Pomphrey should be Madam Pomfrey.

Jock is an Americanism. British students in the 70's would not use an expression like that.

Timeline mess; Sirius, James and Peter found out about the werewolf thing already in second year. The animagus transformation took them three years to grasp, and they got it down by the fifth year.

I think you've got the ages a bit wrong. The students are eleven when they start at Hogwarts. This would make them only thirteen at the beginning of third year. James can't have known Sirius for fourteen years then :) I also seriously doubt members of "the Noble House of Black" would interact much with "bloodtraitors" like the Potters. The chances of Sirius and James being childhood friends before starting at Hogwarts are likely very slim.

The all bold text is distracting, makes it hard to read btw.
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
This is a great Remus and Sirius fic and well worth reading. I've really enjoyed reading what you have written so far and I hope more will follow some time soon. Keep up the great work!
Fimbrethil chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
The story is very good, and nicely written,

but there's still few mistakes that I would like to correct...

1. In the first chapter you wrote that Remus' eyes are brown (honeyamber) with silver, but in the third chapter you wrote that they were green with silver.

2. The book states, that the Animagus transformation took three years from them to learn, and that they finally did it in fifth year.

Otherwise this story is very good and the characters quite well written.
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Waahh! Don't tell me you're ending it there! *cries* Maybe another part? About James and Peter finding out about them or something? C'mon! Stopping there is just evil!
Skarla chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
More more more! Wow, that was great! I only have on critism, and that is that there isn't much discription of their surroundings. Apart from that - in Siri ans Reemie heaven here!
Jimbiny Lupin-Wood chapter 3 . 2/2/2003
awwwwww...so sweet! keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
why i cant acess to your homepage
trades chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
why i cant acess to your homepage
Kelley chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
I love it. Its so adorable, I cant help but smile while I read it! Please write more!
fakeid123 chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
This was so awesome, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Cobalt Violet chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
*Dies and goes to heaven* Ooooh, this story is so brilliant! *Drools quietly* It's so, so, so... argh! I can't describe it well enough to do it justice! *Sighs* The best I can do is: Sweet, cute, wonderful, no wait, FANTASTIC!
mnemosyne chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
awwwwwwwwww this is sweet are you gonna write more? if so i hope you update soon id love to see how James and Peter react when they find out
linear magic chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
Everyone is in character here, and I like Peter especially - hesitant, but not cowardly, the way so many people depict him. The scene in the dorm was sweet and erotic, and you built up to it really nicely. Looking forward to the next part.