Reviews for Fight Fire With Fire
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
Lol that was so much fun to read
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Oh my god. This was incredible. I love Olivier and I love her relationship with Roy (because MAN does he get under her skin and I'm always just like hoW DID THIS START).
This had me laughing the entire way through, you did such justice to both of their characters (particularly the Queen). Thanks so much for blessing us with this!
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I was happily laughing all the way through. this one was great.
Puddycat chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I love this, no-one ever seems to write those two interacting like this. Very entertaining to read, too.
crystalroes chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
The noise I just made should not be able to be produced by the human vocal cords. This makes me so happy I can't even.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was greatly amusing. I loved it! XD
MissiB chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
SHE CALLED HIS MAMA! Olivier is brilliant, I love her XD this fic made me laugh so hard!
Alei-lei chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
...i wanna see olivier in a dress-

*STABBED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE*
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I can definitely see this happening! Roy probably would be awesome at pushing people's buttons, especially given how he's constantly manipulating people. Not trashing him, just saying he does that to achieve his goals sometimes.

Although, now you have the idea of RoyxOlivier stuck in my head.

Either way, I really enjoyed this!
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
:3 this was hilarious. Not that drop dead on the floor laughing hilarious. But that extremely good humoured-can't help but bring a smile to your face and shake your head at them hilarious. Damn he's good and daaaaamn is she better. Mustang getting one-upped. aw yis.
LainellaFay chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love love love their little friendship-yet-not-really-friendship slash Oliver-hates-Mustang's-guts-and-maybe-vice-versa relationship. That's a mouthful. Whenever the manga slash anime showed the way Major General Armstrong thought of Mustang, I laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
THIS, this fic, man, just elaborated on that strange friendship of theirs and the banter is oh, goodness, lovely. The dress! Oliver refusing to wear a DRESS! The part where Mustang got betrayed by Madame Christmas...I did NOT see that coming. But true, so true, Oliver is the oldest of the Armstrong siblings - just look at the way she deals with Alex Armstrong! Of course she'll find some way to get back at Mustang, after all the anger Mustang fired up in her. Haha. So many lovable quotes too - just in a relatively short one-shot!

To sum it all up: I love this fic and thank you so much for writing it :)