Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 8/13
I had expected them to use the key to cuff him to the bed to make sure he stayed there, but rope works too.
bloody inseparables chapter 4 . 7/30
So good! I laughed out loud when you tied all of the events together in the last story, brilliant!x
Random Ruth chapter 4 . 1/18
Hahaha! This is perfect! :)
Bookdancer chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
All of these were amazing! I was laughing out loud at the end of it all. :)
pain in the mikta chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Gah! I don't know who's meaner to d'Artagnan : you or those guys... ;-)
Anyway, my face's hurting from all the smiling thoses chapters elicited...
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
ROFL !
Luved Aramis' first line !
Savy160 chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
That was so awesome and hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Enjoyed your story!
rycbarm123 chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
That is absolutely hilarious
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
You have a knack for making a mood serious and hilarious at the same time. XD Your characterization was spot on here. Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
"The door slammed shut and Treville was left sitting there, rueing the day he was given captaincy of the King's Musketeers."
That's probably the best description of Treville's job I've ever seen, particularly after Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan joined. I think I enjoyed this chapter tr most, just because of the way they tried to explain what happened. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
EbonyShadow chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Love it! Personalities are awesomely canon. The things those four get up to.
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Loved that. Made me laugh a lot.
lillelouis chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I gotta say I love how well you write these guys and your attention to detail.
Ariel chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I don't even know where to begin in applauding you on your well-written stories. As an author, it is extremely difficult to capture the essence of a TV-based character let alone 4 and how they interact with each other. You have not only succeeded in doing so but I felt that all four stories could actually belong to an episode.

Your Ch. 1 punchline was a delightful twist and I couldnt stop giggling in Ch 3 as I visualized the office convo. I can't wait to read your future stories!

I'd love to see some where aramis or athos get hurt. It be interesting to see how they might be tended too by D & P.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »