Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 4 . 1/18
You have a knack for making a mood serious and hilarious at the same time. XD Your characterization was spot on here. Brilliant job!
"The door slammed shut and Treville was left sitting there, rueing the day he was given captaincy of the King's Musketeers."
That's probably the best description of Treville's job I've ever seen, particularly after Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan joined. I think I enjoyed this chapter tr most, just because of the way they tried to explain what happened. Thanks for sharing this story, and God bless!
EbonyShadow chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Love it! Personalities are awesomely canon. The things those four get up to.
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Loved that. Made me laugh a lot.
lillelouis chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I gotta say I love how well you write these guys and your attention to detail.
Ariel chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
I don't even know where to begin in applauding you on your well-written stories. As an author, it is extremely difficult to capture the essence of a TV-based character let alone 4 and how they interact with each other. You have not only succeeded in doing so but I felt that all four stories could actually belong to an episode.

Your Ch. 1 punchline was a delightful twist and I couldnt stop giggling in Ch 3 as I visualized the office convo. I can't wait to read your future stories!

I'd love to see some where aramis or athos get hurt. It be interesting to see how they might be tended too by D & P.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
poor poor D'Artagnan, Athos's reaction would be a whole saga of fun in of itself
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
poor poor POOR Treville, having to deal with this lot
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Haha! :D This was awesome. Particularly how you wrote Aramis, it was so hilarious! :D Poor d'Artagnan, always in trouble. Loved this very much!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
There is no such thing as true foolproofness. Fools are very ingenious indeed.
Tianne chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Fabulous!
I could so easily see this happening in the series. You've really brought the boys to life and kept them perfectly in character.
I thought the chapters were snappy and well paced- and I love the humour. Great comic timing all the while keeping it realistic.

You've no idea how badly I want to see these scenes in the show now!
leggomygreggo2 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
really good! poor D'Artagnan! lol :P you should write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Haha this was great. Loved the whole kicked puppy look and that bit at the end was brill. Loved it :)
romirola chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
A great series! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more from you!
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Bravo, mon ami! A great wrap-up to an awesome story. I'm glad I got to see it through to the end. Hope to see more from you soon :)