Reviews for Untitled
Lenard chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Nice experiment, I like Shippo/Rin pairing story.
SakuraAnkh chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Shippo/Souten without a doubt. Goin well so far but...Update please!
The Entertainers chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ray: Souten may like Shippo but she SUX big time!

Bri: *snort* Lil whore-bag...

Ray: I personally want Kohaku/Rin, Souta/Kanna, and Satsuki/Shippo but since there's no chance, I'd liek Rin/Shippo to shut the Sesshomaru/Rin fan-girls up so they'll DIE.

Bri: *claps* That was poetry Ray...*smiffle*

Ray: Keh.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Souten/Shippou, Rin/Sesshoumaru, and Satsuki/OC NO ONE CAN GO WITH RIN EXCEPT FOR SESSHOUMARU-SAMA! Besides, I checked you're reviews and most people want Shippou/Souten.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Hmm, methinks ShippouSouten is the best out of the three; Satsuki seemed like a one-episode stand and Rin, well, I feel that Rin would be best for Kohaku (yes, in the realms of fanfiction, Kohaku is very much alive). Satsuki is human, as well as the reason mentioned beforehand and perhaps Rin is too preoccupied with Sesshoumaru[-sama] to be even a probable playmate. Also, from the episodes and seeing who's met who and how they interacted, I think Rin and Kohaku being how they are would be best for each other, growing up and moving on, and wasn't the ShippouSouten episode so cute? Especially at the end? Lots and lots and lots of possibilities from that meeting... G'luck with your story! Ciao!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I like ShippoSouten
myself chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
wat da ya hav in mind? if its not a shippo&souten ill STOP READIN! k, neway, up 2 here its nice. THINK ABOUT MY REVIEW I MEAN IT!
Fran KC chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
OK me again I just forgot 2 say that IT GOT TO BE A SHIPPOU/SOUTEN FIC, OF COURSE! well, shippou just CANT fall in love with a human XD

kissus!
Fran KC chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
its really cute, but i dont think sum1 can give a title just readin the summary... hehe...

but PLEASE u need 2 continue it cuz i loved so much!

kissus!
Van-Stolin chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Well, I would like to say that it should be a Shippou/Rin fic, I think that pairing is great and can be made very believable just like you are doing.

Though my only complaint in your story is that Inuyasha is human, I don't see that happening since Kagome likes him as a hanyou.
kinuinuyashaluv chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
It's Hiten and Manten's little sister! I just can't remember her name. Now what was it... *Puzzles for hours upon hours*
Van-Stolin chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Make it a Shippou/Rin fic, even if Souten has a crush on Shippou I don't think they would be a great couple.
FoxFire8605 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
hi im Kittie and i really like what u've got so far and am looking forward to the next chapter
zacola chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I love Shippo. A Shippo/Rin pairing is cute. Write and post more soon please.
Kera chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
GREAT! Oh, did I mention that after reading this (and another fic called the Demon's Daughter by Catwho..) I have become a diehard Rin and Shippou fan! Forget Sesshoumaru and Rin, they probably would've never gotten together anyway, much to my disappointment..anyways, Sesshie wouldn't be much of a boyfriend and Rin deserves someone awesome..like Shippou! Please continue, there aren't many ShippouxRin fics..