Reviews for An Early Addition
EmlynMara chapter 28 . 4/15
Very enjoyable story. I really liked the subtle changes you wrought throughout the story. I especially enjoyed the changes to the younger Bennet daughters due to the Colonel's words. Nicely done.
Angel Bells chapter 28 . 4/11
This story has been an absolute joy to read. Beautiful!
Girl-of-Braids chapter 28 . 4/9
This is a wonderful and amazing story, and I applaud your writing ability. I love how you made the rest of the Bennets more 3 dimensional, and how you made it plausible that Darcy and Lizzy should still go through their character growth with less disagreements. Beautiful story.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
Ah, Colonel Richard. So blunt. So ruthless. So totally the best cousin ever.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Mrs. Bennet. Frogs. MRS. BENNET. (Tries very hard not to choke on laughter) And here I thought Elizabeth inherited her mischief from her father!
Madrigal-in-training chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
Mrs. Bennet is a good mother- she really is, and it would be far easier to identify her as a good mother if she wasn't quite so eager to marry her daughters off to wealthy men. I liked how you revealed a little of Elizabeth's troublemaking ways (be careful, Darcy! She might just steal your trousers and become Captain Elizabeth Darcy one day!) via Mrs. Bennet's storytelling, and how you made Lydia and Kitty bearable. Now that I think about it, Lydia does share many characteristics with Lizzy, including a certain propensity for laughter...
Adam Q chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Please remember that a knight or baronet like Sir William Lucas or Sir Lewis de Bourgh is known as Sir William or Sir Lewis, NEVER Sir Lucas or Sir de Bourgh. This sort of elementary error ruins a good story and is so avoidable by just following the example of Jane Austen who wrote correctly.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Oh my goodness! Mrs. Bennett! Not being obnoxious! I love it! But she does amuse me when she goes on about her nerves. Hahaha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
This is the first time I've read a P&P fanfiction where someone actually manages to turn Lydia around. I really hope it lasts and works for the best! On to the next chapter! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
Sweet ending for a chapter. You had me smiling at the cheesiness :)
aamlkb chapter 27 . 7/26/2016
I love HEA's!
aamlkb chapter 25 . 7/26/2016
Oh no!
aamlkb chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Do we get to know who was the trouble maker?
aamlkb chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
To be completely honest I wish the original was this light hearted. Than again it wouldn't have had the same appeal if it didn't have so much agust. I'm not a fan of confrontation so that is probably why I like this so much.
aamlkb chapter 17 . 7/26/2016
I really am loving this change in Lydia.