Reviews for An Early Addition
Torn Altair chapter 7 . 1/6
I am quite enjoying this story! Can't wait to see where you take it. You have made me want to get to know Mary better- and she is so often overlooked completely. Well done!
Amazing
Ebrius chapter 26 . 10/1/2017
I've enjoyed this story, but the situation in chapters 24-26 seems needlessly contrived.
MerytonMiss chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
A better ending than theoriginal. I do not mind at all not having to trudge through 5 or 6 chapters of detail about how and why and what took place to lead to Wickams death and Darcy's injuries. I am unsure that the order of the last few scenes/chapters couldnt be improved.
dead feather chapter 28 . 7/19/2017
This was good, I liked how you portrayed Georgiana. Lizzys character was a bit bland. I cant believ she visited injured Darcy and not once managed to actually see the man or even go sit by his bed. Nor were his injuries told.
The ending was a bit rushed, maybe he three last chapters
bellachaos chapter 28 . 4/28/2017
good story
EmlynMara chapter 28 . 4/15/2017
Very enjoyable story. I really liked the subtle changes you wrought throughout the story. I especially enjoyed the changes to the younger Bennet daughters due to the Colonel's words. Nicely done.
Angel Bells chapter 28 . 4/11/2017
This story has been an absolute joy to read. Beautiful!
Girl-of-Braids chapter 28 . 4/9/2017
This is a wonderful and amazing story, and I applaud your writing ability. I love how you made the rest of the Bennets more 3 dimensional, and how you made it plausible that Darcy and Lizzy should still go through their character growth with less disagreements. Beautiful story.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
Ah, Colonel Richard. So blunt. So ruthless. So totally the best cousin ever.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Mrs. Bennet. Frogs. MRS. BENNET. (Tries very hard not to choke on laughter) And here I thought Elizabeth inherited her mischief from her father!
Madrigal-in-training chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
Mrs. Bennet is a good mother- she really is, and it would be far easier to identify her as a good mother if she wasn't quite so eager to marry her daughters off to wealthy men. I liked how you revealed a little of Elizabeth's troublemaking ways (be careful, Darcy! She might just steal your trousers and become Captain Elizabeth Darcy one day!) via Mrs. Bennet's storytelling, and how you made Lydia and Kitty bearable. Now that I think about it, Lydia does share many characteristics with Lizzy, including a certain propensity for laughter...
Adam Q chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Please remember that a knight or baronet like Sir William Lucas or Sir Lewis de Bourgh is known as Sir William or Sir Lewis, NEVER Sir Lucas or Sir de Bourgh. This sort of elementary error ruins a good story and is so avoidable by just following the example of Jane Austen who wrote correctly.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Oh my goodness! Mrs. Bennett! Not being obnoxious! I love it! But she does amuse me when she goes on about her nerves. Hahaha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
This is the first time I've read a P&P fanfiction where someone actually manages to turn Lydia around. I really hope it lasts and works for the best! On to the next chapter! :D