Reviews for An Awkward Predicament
Myobu-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/26
Nice one. A follow-up would be nice too.
Funny story
MeoMuop chapter 1 . 4/11
Hahaha. This fic is funny.
Ehem. Naruto, you are right when warning Tsunade about that revelation. Hinata is yours.
EMLALOVE chapter 1 . 3/4
Seriously, this one shot needs to be a story with multiple chapters. It was such a good read, I absolutely loved it.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 3/1
awn xD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Oh my goodness, this was brilliantly told with lots of facts to follow the manga along the way. I almost thought Tsunade was calling them into her office for a mutual set up but I like what you did with the story.

Great capture on emotions and characterizations here. Thanks for sharing!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Lol I loved it!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Ahahahahaha omg yes
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Really funny story! I didn't read the manga, so I thought you had just the right amount of build-up. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the verdict!
mmmakee more chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
please continue this one
La fleur exquise chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I know this is meant to be a one-shot, but I think this could make a pretty good story! Maybe consider it?
mds777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
You do know that if sasuke and hinata ever procreated that their offspring would have one sharingan and one byakugan each. Kishimoto stated that in the third naruto databook. See ya. -_-
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I would love to see this continue (x
satomika chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Hahaha

Nice!

I love it!

I hope there's a sequel to this! :D
Ihartkimchi chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Oh god I can just imagine it
Sasuke:"Hyuuga, we must get married soon. We shall recreate the Uchiha Clan in our image and make it the strongest clan mankind has ever known."
Hinata:"..."