Reviews for Dragon Tails
Wolfgirl chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
It was getting good so far! I wonder what happens next! Hope that you update!
Nualie chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
That was a fun read

There's not enough dragons in my life xD

I'd like to read the original AU, though, where can I find it?
I tried but couldn't put my hand on it.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
OMG too adorable, totally love it. And the process of transformation, amazingly detailed graphic, just, AWESOME.

Would have loved sequel but oh well, too amazing anyways. Just squeal and I will be on my way. Thanks for the good read, this was done too right. Totally love that fight scene and the ending.
Atrox-Forensis chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
This was a nice touch to create a strong bond with Jaune and Pyrrha. I really like how you made this bonds of friendship instead of a romantic one.
SheldOg21 chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I enjoyed this :3
Very good :D
Nul11223455 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Great story, good world-building interwoven with interesting action and dialogue. And the romantic bit at the end was so enjoyable-it was exciting and sweet, without being inappropriate or forced. You should seriously consider making this into a full-length story; since the world is different from the RWBY-verse (and the characters are different enough too) I honestly could see this as a YA novel given a few changes. Something I hope you seriously consider!
luca grae chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
I LOVE IT1 Sad to see it end, but you finished it off superbly
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
dont let this be the last one you wright please i want to read more!
stonebone chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Aw, cmon why you got to end it where it is. I was actually enjoying the story and think it deserves more chapters.
cjanimal chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
A good conclusion, wish there was more.
Lastchaos Darknoman chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Sooo yeah...this ending isn't a good thing. And by that I mean ending it here not how you ended this chapter, that was great and confusing at the same time. At first I was skeptical about this kind of AU, but after reading it i'm hooked. I really enjoyed the interaction with Pyrrha at the end and would like to see more of it, however that is your decision to make if you ever want to continue this story; of which I highly recommend you do. If you do decide not to continue this story, I do have one question to ask. In this final chapter, when Pyrrha kissed Jaune, was it just for the final bit of blood aura she needed? Or, was there some other meaning about it? Feel free to ignore the question, it is up to you. Anyways I hope to see more of your work.
Lastchaos
luca grae chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Well worth the wait! Great with the characters as usual, I could go on about pyrrha being a moody angry dragon, but what else is there to say? the ending was REALLY good, didn't see that twist coming and I completely wanted Jaune to win... we'll just have to see how he and Pyrrha handle their loss!
l3largus chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I really liked the action. You pulled off the Dragpn fight great. The only thing that threw me off was when Nora bites Pyrrha the first time. I didn't know if she Nora jumped over the fire and landed above Pyrrha to bite the top of her neck or did she jump over the fire, landing underneath, and then bit the bottom. I went with the latter as that made the most sense to me.

Also, I liked the communication between Jaune & Pyrrha and how, even though we dont see communication between Ren & Nora, their closeness is evident from their fighting styles. (Honestly near the end I didn't know which team to vote for.)

The ending was also great because it didnt break away from the fast pace of the story.

All in all, this was a great chapter.

I look forward to next chapter. I have a feeling that that conversation is going to be explosive!
Servantproto chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Liking what I'm seeing so far. Fight scenes are tightly written. Keep it up.
luca grae chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Just gonna say I really like this. The creativity, the direction you're taking the characters - I want to see more, you've done a great job reeling me into the plot. Keep writing!