Reviews for Five to Twelve
jay32403.jh chapter 43 . 8/19
This is sooooo good you need to continue! T_T
fangirl chapter 43 . 5/2
update please! this had been an entertaining read. the characters seem alive and some of the dialogue are funny. the plot is original and enjoyanle.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 43 . 4/9
OMG, please update! I sent all night reading this and I don't even like the hunger games. But this gives me life. I mean, I'm not gonna read the books but fr, this gives me life!

Update!
michelle.carro.5 chapter 4 . 1/26
Keep writing I love it
Monique chapter 43 . 12/7/2016
I had said I wasn't going to read anymore unfinished fanfics. This is alot of fun. I Cried laughed out loud and loved every minute of it. This changes how everyone would be in the games even snow but for some reason this story is enough.
Monique chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
Gorgeous
eggplant8 chapter 43 . 9/28/2016
I have enjoyed this story SO much, for many reasons. I love the details about Peeta's family, and find the characterization of his father to be particularly important, and I love the bits about Mrs. Everdeen's family, something I haven't seen much in fan fiction. You haven't updated in a year, and I just wanted to let you know that this story hasn't been forgotten. I hope you are doing okay.
loveablueeyedboy chapter 43 . 9/8/2016
I really love this story and hoped for a conclusion. Is it ever going to be continued?
francesegumm chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Can I make a request please? If you have given up on this fic, and I'm still holding out hope that it will be finished, could you post a little about how it would have developed and concluded? Please, I'd love to know what happens.
Gammily chapter 43 . 8/14/2016
I love this. I love this entire storyline. And I want you to know that it is this story specifically that got me into reading HG fanfic, and I don't think anything else compares to how awesome this story is.
flowergirl chapter 43 . 8/10/2016
And she has set the motion for an revolution with her report. It ties in perfectly with how Katnisssister will be chosen as an accidental tribune (which will lead Katniss to volunteer). This is how I see it..it will give rise to Katniss as the reluctant leader of the revolution which we saw in canon with Gale and his girlfriend doing some background and behind the scenes which is needed to win a war. I hope Peeta doesn't get hijacked since I feel that because of some changes already taking places, his abduction will be avoided. However, I can see that hisemergence as a strong person and desire to be a saver for Katniss will be done if she herself will be the one abducted in the end. We shall see. Or perhaps, there wont even be an abduction because of changes already taking place.
I absolutely love reading this fic and I have to say that it is the top three HG fic I have ever read. I have lost count times I have re-read this fic.
I am glad I came across this epic story. Plot and character development is nice. Thank you for making this a beautiful!Katniss story as well. I love Peeta and his for her as well. I loved it when he said various times how he always thought of him and his future with Katniss with children.
Please continue and update as soon as you can!
mswyrr chapter 30 . 5/12/2016
There's a lot of things I love about this fic but I thought I'd hit the Top 5 :)

1) I love that you're writing in such a broad scope, handling multiple characters and storylines at once. Your chapters switch pov without ever losing the emotional heart of the story. In fact,
the ships take on extra meaning because they have such context and interweave so well - they’re also allowed to build at their own pace because there’s so much going on. When things develop it’s so pitch perfect and so earned. I like how you balance Everlark and Gale/Madge. They're handled so beautifully and organically. I like that it even got to the point where Gale and Peeta could be on a more friendly footing.

2) I admire your depiction of familial abuse and how the Mellark brothers deal with it. A lot of authors let Mr. Mellark off the hook for his wife’s abuse without noticing that he’s complicit in it. This fic does not forget that at all and the exploration of being an adult (or near) survivor of abuse isn’t simplistic or angst-obsessed, it’s just very real. Things that felt the most real to me personally: Peeta’s oldest brother not wanting their mom around his kids; that all the brothers have lingering shit to deal with in figuring out what healthy relationships look like; how the situation with the bakery means that their family issues impact everyone and you get the sense that, in a healthier society, things might not have been allowed to get this bad.

3) Politics! I'm really into all the neat stuff going on about rebellion, resistance, and the nature of Capitol influence over their lives that was, like everything else, developed at a nice pace that connects well with everything going on in the smaller scale relationships. Another thing is that forms of political resistance are depicted from various people in various class positions, which is really important to me in a story.

4) I think you do some great stuff with class - when I first met Nikki (Peeta’s sister-in-law) I was worried about what you might be trying to say with her strong “southern” accent. But the backstory of her family’s political resistance as people of the Ozarks is really great. One of my favorite non-ship related moments is when Katniss is singing a folk song about an illegal liquor still and Nikki… is all "this isn't bluegrass, it's testifyin'!"

I just thought that was such a good touch right there.

5) Dialogue is one of the most important things to me in a story and it’s so good here. I can hear the characters. There’s too many scenes to quote them all (and FFnet won’t let me copy/paste!) but I think my favorite is Katniss and Peeta’s conversation from Chapter 30. Though Mage and Gale from Chapter 29 is a close second.

Thank you for investing time and hard work in bringing us this beautiful story!
betheniaroy chapter 43 . 5/3/2016
I really enjoy your story and hope you are able to update soon.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/23/2016
This is my top favorite story, I love it so much and I've been with this story since chapter 1. I hope you are able to update it soon :)
katraj0908 chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
hahahahahaha I see what you did there at the end.