Reviews for It All Started With A Proposal
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 6/21
Swooning hard over here over this beautiful story.
It just made me feel so freaking happy :)
twlightbella chapter 1 . 6/7
Aww happy ending
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/22
I always love your stories ~ But I really dug this one shot! Sometimes you just want to have a short read with a whole lifetime in it, this does the trick... wow, talk about an occ Alice, whoa~! Looks like she got lost in oblivion once she was ostracized from the family~! And then there was the surprise of Arya... which by the way is the name of my new baby great granddaughter... sahweet~! (I am only 60) I started young... Anywho I really enjoyed this one...
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 5/12
This was so sweet and charming i loved it so much
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/11
What a good story! I really enjoyed it!
This was cute, what happened to Alice 20 years later? Lol Gosh u must have really disliked Alice to make her such a crazy, cheating something or another!

I liked the story tho, it was mainly sweet and I love a happy ending :)
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Loved this! It was very cute!
CharlotteCrandal chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was a great story! I really enjoyed it. I was surprised about Alice. You did a good job of making her character, even though she was unreasonable and selfish. Good Job.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This one was absolutely fantastic. Alice was the biggest spoiled brat I've read here in the fandom. I've been reading these for six years and she was something else. Did not like her or her attitude one but. Horrid person. Edward and Bella couldn't have been cuter. I loved that she always had him in her heart. How she knew so much about him. Loved how he fell so hard and so fast. The rings from her dad and his grandmother . . . sigh. This whole story just made me very happy. Really great story. Loved it! Thank you two for it! -Christy
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I called bs. Nice story but i hate the BS with almost every story, it's like "i was with this guy for 3 years but i could only ever picture being with you". I know that's suppose to be romantic but it makes me say WTF. I have no problem with someone exploring their sexuality but GEEZ, that's not THIS bella's mindset. I found it hard to believe she was with a guy for so long and didn't picture a future with him. Even harder that she had a one nighter.

Rest of the story is great. But it always, ALWAYS irks my nerve at too MUCH fluffiness. Bella having a young crush? Ok, but her being with a guy yet picturing a future with edward? Come on now.
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow, Alice really was a psychopath, even after all that she did, they never told Jasper that she had slept with his father. She deserved everything that happened to her!
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I just loved reading your story it was really cute except for Alice I just wanted to strangle her :)

P'S : I know how annoying can people be when they always correcting your grammar mistakes but it's Bella and I" not bella and me
perpetually chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Beautiful story!
lilsis15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love reading this story!
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wasn't Alice a big meanie! Geez! And well I thought this love story was just so The Proposal-like which makes me hilariously happy because it was perfect-er! I want to say this was a great read at 2:15 AM! Warm kisses from Florida.