Reviews for Posy
crazyandlazy chapter 28 . 1/15/2015
Great story! Couldn't stop reading it. Can't wait to continue on the story. :)
silversoul-snow chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
it's a good story though I wished there was more description in the emotions that they were feeling. Some of the more intense emotions, it might be a good idea to dip into them a bit more and exploring them instead of brushing them. (chapter 25) oh, but maybe it's my style of writing haha.

btw, the way the story is written, is it by any chance a role-play?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
Fuck you you put narusasu so that means to me Naruto pitches his penis and sasuke catches it with his ass
Rosebunse chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
Good luck! Make an announcement on here when you do!
bunnyguest chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
oh that was a good way to end the story. can't wait for part two. will you continue it after this chapter (so we know when it's updating) or will you start part two under a new title? loved tsunade's reaction though. hope you update part two soon. want to know what the konoha 12 and kakashi's views will be.
Rosebunse chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
That sounds good ;)
Rosebunse chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
Sadness...
gunslayer12 chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
Ouch, what a sad ending. Sasuke you better go after him!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Naruto the catcher isn't he will fuck
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
You know kyuubi would of healed him
Rosebunse chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
Oh, now the fun will start!
bunnyguest chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
awww that was so sweet. yet all good things come to an end. i hope naruto tells tsunade in private. she'll be mad at first but then no doubt will tease naruto.
bunnyguest chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
aww really well written chapter. we got to appreciate the views from both of them and the conversation with fuu didn't lead to any problems. glad
Rosebunse chapter 22 . 5/13/2014