Reviews for Heading Out Toward Home
randomplotbunny chapter 8 . 2/17
Stupendous! A fabulous ride from beginning to end!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Just finished this one...Glad the team knows and Gibbs had a demon killing knife? Interesting! Love it..on to next one!
leobutler chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Thanks for the thanks. Can't wait for more of this series.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Very nice wrap up. They seem to be building a future together so Sam finally gets his home, just not in a way he ever imagined.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
A whole chapter for introductions? The next and last one better be good.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
That was a lot of action . Sam on the wall with a recorded exorcism, Tim carving on bullets, Dean hitting the floor, and, finally, Gibbs has the magic demon killing knife. Where did he find that?
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Building up on the investigation now. I think you have big plans going on. Is Tim going to have to rescue Sam? Or will Dean rescue them all? I'm hurrying along to the next chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
They have no idea they are in the same place, do they? What's going on with Dean and Cas? Just keeping us all guessing, aren't you? Let's get the show on the road, please.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Sympathy for Dean? Respect for Benny? Where is our Sam's head going? Carry on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Poor Tim, all alone. At least Dean is learning to accept the pair now.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
The doubt that has been unnecessarily seeding into this relationship makes me grumpy. I wish Tim could feel safe again.
Crawcolady chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Man, the end of this chapter was so very beautiful! I love that the rest of the team got to meet Sam and Dean, and it is GREAT that Gibbs is knowledgeable of the "demonic" aspects! I love that he is so supportive of Tim and Sam! This is just wonderful and I do look forward to your next updates!
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Hope a new one soon
Hope the next one has Cas/Dean in it.
Hope Dean gets his head out of his ass about Cas .
DS2010 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I loved Gibbs line why he doesn't like Stillwater that was the best
DS2010 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014