Reviews for McGolfBall
Momcat chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Hey, Hazelmom. I'm a little older than you, I live in France and McGee is my favorite character, so I love Tim-centered fanfics, as you can imagine. I loved this story, and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who gets pissed because no one cares about Tim's injuries, and I'm not talking only about this episode. Of course, he is much more cautious about security protocol than the others, but it isn't sometimes enough to keep him from being hurt, but he seems to be only person for who the others get worried about, like in Dog Tags, Truth and Consequences or when he gets tazered, etc. Keep going, my friend.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Love the new nick name, I am sure Gibbs feels his pain after his ex-wife hit him with a nine iron.
EMS211605 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Hurt Tim? Caring Tony? Papa Gibbs? Good elements for a great story. Loved it all the way. Now Bishop, Abby and Bishop in a competitive game of Risk, now that is a story all on its own lol. :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I've been waiting for a hurt McGee moment, and when I saw this episode, I expected more. This fic should've been canon!

Terrific job on the writing, you have a talent for it. The characters were so real.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Good stuff
patricia51 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Just about a perfect little story. Pappa Gibbs taking care of his family, including a young lady in distress (he didn't need to even think "Kelly", we all knew his motivation there). Big brother and partner Tony and Tim trying to not upset everyone. I would have loved to see that Risk game between Delilah, Ellie and Abby. Just really well done and IC all the way.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hi, just loved it. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I loved your take on Tony and Tim, and how worried Gibbs was. I can just picture Gibbs sitting in the diner, watching his silent phone.
Thanks and cheers!
shestarsky chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Aw, that last bit was so touching. Great little story.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely loved it! They just don't go into enough depth with serious injuries in the show, and if they did I could see it happening just the way you've written it.
Aussiepupluvr chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I actually read this before I had the chance to watch the episode, so I knew I'd be disappointed, but I loved every part of your story, you wrote it so well! I could see all of this in my head, playing out. Thank you for giving all of us that 'little bit more' :)
Luvable chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
OH YOU SO GOT TO CONTINUE THIS.

WHO ENDED UP WATCHING MCGEE AT GIBBS HOUSE FOR THAT IS DEFINATELY WHERE HE WOULD END UP AT.

ALSO WHO WON THE GAME. DELILAH RIGHT.

ELEANOR?
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
So very, very good! You always do a great job in your stories!

I hate it how they always make Tim's "hurts" so insignificant! We've seen Tony in the hospital, we've seen Gibbs in the hospital; Heck, we've seen VANCE in the hospital, but EVERY TIME something is supposed to happen to Tim it's something . . . insignificant. Heck, he's been hit on the head with a lamp, badly mauled by a dog, had a shoulder dislocated, lived through an explosion . . . the list goes on and on, and apparently not one of these injuries has been bad enough to be hospitalized. Our boy lives a charmed life, indeed! Maybe we should check under his shirt for a big red "S"? Maybe one of us should expose him to kryptonite just to make sure? Grrrrrr, the frustration of it all!

Thank God for fellow fanfiction writers who feel the same! Kudos to you!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I love it, I hope you do a part two
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Justice was done for every member of the team in your story! No favorites, no whining, just THE TEAM! I loved it! Got tears in my eyes!
LAG0802 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was great, yes it was disappointing the way it was just brushed over in the episode. Glad there have been a few tags expanding on this.