Reviews for Competition
This last chapter was so hilarious! I laughed out loud several times while reading it! Glorious.
Fairy Tail Bro chapter 9 . 4/25
I vote Rowen for pancakes
impatient person chapter 13 . 3/22
*pulls out another chair* "Sting get me a water melon smoothie, pancakes with vanilla ice-cream strawberries drizzled in chocolate sauce and a laptop to tell this author to update as well as complement the story, not to mention read fanfiction."
yamiyugi101 chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
I thought it was very enjoyable
ElysseRavenRose12 chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
I accidentally taped into the first chapter and decided 'well I'll read the first chapter' and here I am at the end going 'Please Post the Next Chapter Soon it was Awesome!'
MutsyTiger chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Message 1: HI, HI, I loved this chapter! I'm bad at reviews, so I don't really always have anything much to say... You've just earned yourself a favorite and follow!
Message 2: I just noticed that two days ago was this story's anniversary, so congratulations! I hope you update soon, too... On chapter twenty-one, I mean.
Alina177 chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
Hi! :)

Just wanna say that you are an amazing writer abd that i can't waiti for youre next update!
I really like your storie idea! And i think your wey of putting it to life is fantastic!

Sooo... Youre just awesome i guess XD

/-A 3
SakuraPetal91 chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
GAH! Lucy, y r u so mean... You should've kissed Natsu, not quit!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
It's okay, I understand. School comes before fanfiction!
Arrow-chan3 chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
I hope you update soon! :DDDDD
Good luck with your school! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Where's chapter 20, you MUST continue
lillylightning1997 chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
It did not suck it was hilarious i love picturing the guys having to do what they say
Bradbaby chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Chapter 20 please
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Aww, poor Lucy, haha.
Arrow-chan3 chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Poor Lucy and Natsu... owo'