Reviews for Witsec
MiccaF chapter 12 . 10/8
Awesome story! Curious to know what her name was though ...
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 5/13
I dont like author like you why the hell you label Edward and Bella. When your character not really Bella at all. Please do a favor remove Bella name out so Edward and Bella fan have to read this story.
klari3.su3 chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
A little offended by the brunette hate, and am also confused on how this is a Bella/Edward fic if she isn't even Isabella Swan and in 4th chapter it basically says she is not a brunette.
Steph A15 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
I Loved the Story
readicted chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Great ending to a fun little story.
readicted chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
So they both are secretly, not so secretly hoping Bella gets knocked up. I'm so g loo ad the dealer wasn't Emmett. There was a very brief time that I thought it could possibly be him. So, now the case is over…decision time.
readicted chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Rose was so, Rose. I understand her concern for Emmett, but she really handled that horribly.
readicted chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Oh thank goodness he knows.
readicted chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I don't get Carlisle's insistence about Edward not giving up on Bella. He still believes that she is a 17 year old student. I do understand his strong discouragement of Edward's plan to marry Tanya and claim Garrett's child as his own. I also get Carlisle acceptance of Edward's 'transgression' with Bella because Edward had no idea about Bella's undercover persona. I just am surprised that he would encourage his son to continue that relationship albeit by taking the necessary legal steps to protect himself.
readicted chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Ok wow. Tanya just made this thing a lot more complicated. Her sister's husband? And Alice talks too dern much. I'd be so annoyed with her if I was Edward. My gosh. Talk about zero filter.
readicted chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Sounds like Edward and Tanya never really completely have closed the door on their relationship. While they both acknowledge that it's not THE relationship, it's still a very special and important one. Is it too close for them to move on?
readicted chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Poor Edward, feeling like a creepy predator. He's going to Tanya, oh dear.
readicted chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
I'm low-key offended by all the brunette hate, lol. So Edward and Bella keep missing just each other. Well, until first day of school. Ohhhh snap!
readicted chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Hmm. Very surprised that Charlie would willingly swap bedrooms with her since this is a temporary situation.
readicted chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
A very unconventional way to cash in her V card, but oh so memorable. Edward gave her wonderful memories and probably ruined her for all others. Who could compare to that?