Reviews for Witsec
LAB1 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
This was such a fun story! I'm glad everything worked out for them!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
I like how you set everything up with the back story of Isabella. Kind of figured that. Wonderful entertaining fic. Loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
If i am not wrong u could use ms-word or else do right click ant notes -seriously in love with ur work 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Great story. Could only be improved if it was longer with more details but awesome characters and ideas. Planning to read your other stories too! Keep writing!
hairline chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Great story
hairline chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
So good
Eliendrin chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Aww..such a sweet story, loved it!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Best decision Bella ever made...changin' her name to Swan, marryin' Edward...gettin' pregnant and, most of all, givin' up her career as an undercover operative!
Super cool endin', hon! Thanks!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Yay! Bella got the bad guy! Lucky thing Jessica didn't give away her connection to Charlie before the deal LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Hehehe...Edward's quite the frostin' freak, ain't he? Sounds like a fun thing to try, though LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
I love how optimistic Edward is about Emmett's chances of marryin' Rose, as well as his own for marryin' Bella LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
One of my favorite lines in the whole saga and you find just the right place to include it! YAY!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Damn, girl! I was panickin' when every logical argument Carlisle threw at him couldn't shift him from his decision to marry Tanya, which would have been a tragedy of epic proportion!
Thank fuck Bella was able to ease his mind enough they can come up with a viable plan to get through her assignment *phew!*
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Nothin' like hearin' about and seein' a photo of the fabulously beautiful Tanya to make a girl feel like a fuckin' frog LOL!
dwright chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Loved your ending. Thanks for writing.