Reviews for Witsec
readicted chapter 12 . 5/25
Great ending to a fun little story.
readicted chapter 11 . 5/25
So they both are secretly, not so secretly hoping Bella gets knocked up. I'm so g loo ad the dealer wasn't Emmett. There was a very brief time that I thought it could possibly be him. So, now the case is over…decision time.
readicted chapter 10 . 5/25
Rose was so, Rose. I understand her concern for Emmett, but she really handled that horribly.
readicted chapter 8 . 5/25
Oh thank goodness he knows.
readicted chapter 7 . 5/25
I don't get Carlisle's insistence about Edward not giving up on Bella. He still believes that she is a 17 year old student. I do understand his strong discouragement of Edward's plan to marry Tanya and claim Garrett's child as his own. I also get Carlisle acceptance of Edward's 'transgression' with Bella because Edward had no idea about Bella's undercover persona. I just am surprised that he would encourage his son to continue that relationship albeit by taking the necessary legal steps to protect himself.
readicted chapter 6 . 5/25
Ok wow. Tanya just made this thing a lot more complicated. Her sister's husband? And Alice talks too dern much. I'd be so annoyed with her if I was Edward. My gosh. Talk about zero filter.
readicted chapter 5 . 5/25
Sounds like Edward and Tanya never really completely have closed the door on their relationship. While they both acknowledge that it's not THE relationship, it's still a very special and important one. Is it too close for them to move on?
readicted chapter 4 . 5/25
Poor Edward, feeling like a creepy predator. He's going to Tanya, oh dear.
readicted chapter 3 . 5/25
I'm low-key offended by all the brunette hate, lol. So Edward and Bella keep missing just each other. Well, until first day of school. Ohhhh snap!
readicted chapter 2 . 5/25
Hmm. Very surprised that Charlie would willingly swap bedrooms with her since this is a temporary situation.
readicted chapter 1 . 5/25
A very unconventional way to cash in her V card, but oh so memorable. Edward gave her wonderful memories and probably ruined her for all others. Who could compare to that?
Ok, so this is the same reviewer who said the line about midnight son was cheesy. I laughed when I got your response. I'm now into this new story and admit now I am looking more closely for cheesy quotes in this story. This last chapter had some good ones! I now come across them and ask myself, was this one of her challenges or did she just do this one on her own.

Also as an aside you are the first aussie( that I know of anyway) that I have ever corresponded with. The only other Aussies I've ever come across were on an Air Force base on TDY and we partied at the NCOS club. They were WILD! Introduced me to " drunken carrier landings" ( think lots of alcohol, long tables end to end with beer poured across them , running towards them and using them as a slip n slide. Anyway, I give the Aussies credit for some weird drunken fun!
I'm off to the next chapter!
mounds01 chapter 12 . 5/4
This was great, I am so glad I found your stories, this is the third I've read and I have enjoyed each. Great Job!
LAB1 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
This was such a fun story! I'm glad everything worked out for them!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
I like how you set everything up with the back story of Isabella. Kind of figured that. Wonderful entertaining fic. Loved it!