Reviews for Cats? Really?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
I so love this story! Intrigued to see where the new Dogs? Really? goes from it's great beginnings too!
ash.mountain chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
1. I'm nearly speechless at how brilliant this.

2. You're brilliant.

3. You're brilliant...wait, I already said that.

4. This story line is so unique I can't even...

5. Though I will say the last series of emails at the end of the story greatly confused me but that's probably just because I'm stupid and can't figure out if Andy really sent to Runway and broke into Miranda's computer or not - and haven't a clue what's going on with this Jenny person. But that's just me. Sometimes things simply fly right over my head.

6. That being said, this is incredible. Absolutely incredible. I have (and again just today in fact) wondered how to go about a story where they begin as friends. I just can't see how to do it. But you have hit this idea out of the part, darling.

Perfection.
Deanlu chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
I loved this it was awesome.
Noddybobble chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I love this story, you have such a wonderful sense of humour in your writing and all of this was a pleasure to read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Loved it! in character, mostly ish, and def a somewhat plausible, fun read
raf-51 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Another great story, thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Awwwwww I love it please update!
yui1808 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this story with the lot of us. I truly enjoyed your story and was hoping to read more from your works.

Thanks again to you and your beta, jazwriter.
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This was so sweet and adorable! Easily one of the best fics of this fandom! 3
mlgummer chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Loved your story. Miranda and Andy are so cute together.
MsSchneeheide chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Definitely liked it! It's been lighht and fun but also sweet and the pace was nice,not rushed but not too drawn out. Thanks again for writing and sharing!
MsSchneeheide chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Ok, so when I first read Meryl Streep and Devil wears Prada I was like... whaaat? What am I reading, did I get it all wrong so far, how is that even possible? But then all the meta-whatever got gradually clearer and really, congrats to you! It's a bright, ingenious, slightly puzzling but very clever idea. Thanks!
As for the nicknames, can't say that I like Miranda's - her name is perfect just like that I think, it's so hard to associate her with anything else. Andrea's, though, is just so fitting, so...Miranda
MsSchneeheide chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Woow! What a great, nice, fun, cute thing. Miranda's/your article ideas are just hilarious! You made me lol. And maybe also even want to write something on Siamese cats, and the history of cerulean blue, and how teens use helmets to make a statement! :))) Plus it's really sweet. Thanks for writing in this fascinating fandom and sharing
HeeledMira chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
A really enjoyable read, I loved the humour!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Uter rubbish. The arrogant note at the beginning to readers was such a turn off. Get over yoursf.
That's all.