Reviews for Cats? Really?
chocobana chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
They're so sweet together. The email exchanges at the end are hilarious and really brings things full circle. Looking forward to anything else you might write. Really, I'd probably read anything. Thanks for a great read!
bellasbrighteststar chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I've read every completed Mirandy fic on here except for maybe 10 and this feels completely new, the way you opened the story and all was great and new and I can't wait for you to keep writing more stuff!
fe.ef3 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Romantic, so cute and definitely funny…I have really liked this read (also if I haven't understand the last exchange of e-mails so much but this is mostly because I don't know the people and magazines that they talk about..but I am italian so can happen than some references are lost with me)

It's entertaining and have make me laugh right from the start!
Caelus06 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
very romantic and witty. you are good as putting in humor at the last second ! lol i loved the prank Andy did and the reason that Caroline traded her email address ! a stuff unicorn ? it must of been special. you know if was Lisa Frank. it would maby make Miranda madder. Cause of there colorful things. great as a kid but makes me want to go color blind as an adult. lol anways please keep up with the great writing.
ea-phoenix chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Cute and sweet as always. Not at all what I thought it would be based on the title. Lol. And I especially like the bantering about email names. Thanks for sharing!
TheChiaroscuro chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
*dies*

AH ELABORATE BIB

Did I mention I love them?! Because I do, truly I do. Hahaha unicorn. My day has been made3
em-1803 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
amazing ending. but sad to see it end all the same.
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Lovely as always. I can't wait to see the author who is inspired by this tale with the pen name andybear!
jh728 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter. Andy and Miranda were very sweet together. I'm glad they got past their fears. I liked that Miranda takes care of Andy (bid and dance lessons).
Thanks for the read.
Arial Wolf chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
The email at the end is hilarious
Brilliant as ever
A pleasure thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
More please! please please please :'( I'm so inlove with this fic
Cortexiphan-Thay chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
OMG this story is one of the best mirandy stories I've ever read! Please tell me you'll have another chapter! :)
TheChiaroscuro chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh my dear God. THIS STORY IS SO WONDERFUL I could tell my praise from EVERY ROOF TOP. Like for real here. I love it so much. Please tell me we get more chapters? I will literally be the happiest girl in the world if there's more of this amazing ness. (Miranda would be appalled with my vocabulary! Hahaha) Thank you so much! I wait with a great hope for more Meri and Andrea adventures!
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Basically my mantra throughout this entire wonderful, SPECTACULAR, awesome chapter was HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT WOW! While I grinned stupidly at their cute banter. I am just loving this a lot like oh man you hit me straight in the feels
kiarcheo chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Loved the idea of Runaway covering DWP!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »